Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Creepella De Vamp's Discussions (50)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"ahhh! Ashlynn is beautiful! They look like a super cute couple :D"

Creepella De Vamp replied Jul 28, 2013 to Ashlynn and Hunter teaser!

44 Aug 9, 2013

"I would pick my basic draculaura because she was my first monster high doll , and my…"

Creepella De Vamp replied Jul 28, 2013 to

just now

"I really like the idea, but not a lot of people celebrate Christmas, you know? But I…"

Creepella De Vamp replied Jul 28, 2013 to

just now

"I just bought Apple White in a Justice store in Rochelle Park NJ. They had the royal…"

Creepella De Vamp replied Jul 8, 2013 to Ever After High Sightings

48 Jul 13, 2013
Reply by Jojobean

"I'm working on a custom Cleo rite now ! She's Wrapunzel! Get it? :)"

Creepella De Vamp replied Sep 1, 2012 to Target "Scary Tales" are now "Scarily Ever After™"

30 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by Brian Sheppard

"I agree! It could be like the ulad and clawd pack! "

Creepella De Vamp replied Aug 29, 2012 to New Portugal Monster High Webisode! (Features HeathxAbbey and brief Fright On! Characters)

6 Sep 22, 2012
Reply by CandyCanes

"She is cute! But I'm tired of seeing monsterfied products! I mean bratzillaz and now…"

Creepella De Vamp replied Aug 26, 2012 to Halloween Target Exclusive Lalaloopsy looks just like Frankie Stein!

28 Aug 31, 2012
Reply by MH Obsessed

"It happened to me too! I got panicky that the site was taken down! Lol"

Creepella De Vamp replied Aug 18, 2012 to What was wrong with monsterhighdolls.com today?

18 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by Spectroona

"I NEED VENUS!! lol may i please have venus? how much is she? i really want her!:)"

Creepella De Vamp replied Aug 10, 2012 to Selling Venus McFlytrap, Roller Maze kmart 2 Pack, Ghouls Rule, Sweet 16, Dot Dead Gorgeous Figures. Would also trade.

28 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Emily

"i agree!! im  really getting tired of all the beach assortments! i mean i already ha…"

Creepella De Vamp replied Aug 10, 2012 to Should Mattel stop publishing the beach dolls?

3 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by Anime (A.K.A baby venus/sonkia)

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service