Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Athena Power [PC only to report]'s Discussions (1,017)

Discussions Replied To (992) Replies Latest Activity

"I got I<3Fashion Wydowna from Hull TRU! There were 3 left on the shelf and all of…"

Athena Power [PC only to report] replied Sep 6, 2014 to Post Monster High Sightings Here (UK Only) 2

7212 Jun 2
Reply by purple_monkfish

"Ohh man! I hope Hull TRU has them in on Saturday! I can't wait!"

Athena Power [PC only to report] replied Sep 3, 2014 to Post Monster High Sightings Here (UK Only) 2

7212 Jun 2
Reply by purple_monkfish

"TRU and Tesco had the new Fusion dolls, basic fusion dolls and the new characters! N…"

Athena Power [PC only to report] replied Aug 4, 2014 to Post Monster High Sightings Here (UK Only) 2

7212 Jun 2
Reply by purple_monkfish

"So that Gil/Deuce 2 pack is meant to be $45 in TRU in America, so god knows what it'…"

Athena Power [PC only to report] replied Jun 7, 2014 to Post Monster High Sightings Here (UK Only) 2

7212 Jun 2
Reply by purple_monkfish

"Only 2 left! Managed to order one in time :S Hope it actually went through; been hav…"

Athena Power [PC only to report] replied May 8, 2014 to Post Monster High Sightings Here (UK Only) 2

7212 Jun 2
Reply by purple_monkfish

"Aah, you're so lucky! They had 2 Abbeys and a Frankie left in Tesco when I picked up…"

Athena Power [PC only to report] replied Apr 18, 2014 to Post Monster High Sightings Here (UK Only) 2

7212 Jun 2
Reply by purple_monkfish

"Lots in Hull today! TRU had Skeleton/Siren/Harpy CAMs for £6 each. They have loads o…"

Athena Power [PC only to report] replied Apr 18, 2014 to Post Monster High Sightings Here (UK Only) 2

7212 Jun 2
Reply by purple_monkfish

Mod

"Please do not bump up old topics that were created and not been replied to in months…"

Athena Power [PC only to report] replied Apr 8, 2014 to Special Edition Apple White - EAH Inspired T-Shirts & Bags

11 Apr 8, 2014
Reply by Athena Power [PC only to report]

"Abbey- I picked up Sweet Screams Frankie if you'd like her? :3"

Athena Power [PC only to report] replied Apr 4, 2014 to Post Monster High Sightings Here (UK Only) 2

7212 Jun 2
Reply by purple_monkfish

"Hull?! Yess~ for once, a sighting near me haha. My mum is currently in Hessle. Might…"

Athena Power [PC only to report] replied Apr 3, 2014 to Post Monster High Sightings Here (UK Only) 2

7212 Jun 2
Reply by purple_monkfish

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service