Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Athena Power [PC only to report]'s Discussions (1,017)

Discussions Replied To (994) Replies Latest Activity

Mod

"Sorry, this doll has long gone as this topic is over 3 years old, please check the d…"

Athena Power [PC only to report] replied May 16, 2016 to WTT/WTB: Dolls! Have Jackson, W1 Ghoulia, Ula's coffin bed, Scaris 2 Pack/Deuce + more

81 May 16, 2016
Reply by Athena Power [PC only to report]

"They definitely do. Lots of people saying they haven't gotten them, others found the…"

Athena Power [PC only to report] replied Nov 13, 2015 to Post Monster High Sightings Here (UK Only) 2

6948 on Saturday
Reply by 1Dlover

"Yikes, that's horrible :( I'm sorry, darling *hug*"

Athena Power [PC only to report] replied Sep 30, 2015 to Post Monster High Sightings Here (UK Only) 2

6948 on Saturday
Reply by 1Dlover

"Yeah I thought it could've been the mega bloks figures. They're not Blind packed tho…"

Athena Power [PC only to report] replied Sep 23, 2015 to Post Monster High Sightings Here (UK Only) 2

6948 on Saturday
Reply by 1Dlover

"Saw this weird empty box in Tesco. No labels, no bar code. Asked a sales rep if they…"

Athena Power [PC only to report] replied Sep 22, 2015 to Post Monster High Sightings Here (UK Only) 2

6948 on Saturday
Reply by 1Dlover

"Just got an email stock update. Finnegan Wake is now in stock on Tesco Direct, avail…"

Athena Power [PC only to report] replied Sep 17, 2015 to Post Monster High Sightings Here (UK Only) 2

6948 on Saturday
Reply by 1Dlover

"You seem to be my go-to person for doll spotting haha, thank you :D"

Athena Power [PC only to report] replied Sep 10, 2015 to Post Monster High Sightings Here (UK Only) 2

6948 on Saturday
Reply by 1Dlover

"This the one in Prospect Centre?! :o"

Athena Power [PC only to report] replied Sep 10, 2015 to Post Monster High Sightings Here (UK Only) 2

6948 on Saturday
Reply by 1Dlover

"Yeah, thankfully I had a gift card so she was only £15! She's so pretty but not wort…"

Athena Power [PC only to report] replied Sep 9, 2015 to Post Monster High Sightings Here (UK Only) 2

6948 on Saturday
Reply by 1Dlover

"Iris is £29.99, ouch! Finnegan is £21.99 which is such a great price!"

Athena Power [PC only to report] replied Sep 9, 2015 to Post Monster High Sightings Here (UK Only) 2

6948 on Saturday
Reply by 1Dlover

RSS

© 2017   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service