Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Tula Shadowy's Discussions (760)

Discussions Replied To (757) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Maureen, Lovely Shoppies. I am glad they are not discontinued. The problem is the…"

Tula Shadowy replied 2 hours ago to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

461 2 hours ago
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"I have forgotten Clint Eastwood in Rawhide and Steve McQueen in Wanted dead or alive…"

Tula Shadowy replied 3 hours ago to If you could look more like any celebrities or important historical figures, which ones would you want to look like?

6 3 hours ago
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"And I forgot Gregory Peck. Shame on me! "

Tula Shadowy replied yesterday to If you could look more like any celebrities or important historical figures, which ones would you want to look like?

6 3 hours ago
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"LOL I find so many people beautiful, the list would be endless in my case! Audrey He…"

Tula Shadowy replied yesterday to If you could look more like any celebrities or important historical figures, which ones would you want to look like?

6 3 hours ago
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"Hi, Wow! You were very lucky with the sunflower plates. That kind of plates are expe…"

Tula Shadowy replied yesterday to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

461 2 hours ago
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"Hi Maureen, I like the Snapstars. I think they are interesting. I still don't want t…"

Tula Shadowy replied on Friday to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

461 2 hours ago
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"Hi Maureen, God! Snapstars for $4! I would have bought 2!! lol  I would like to have…"

Tula Shadowy replied on Thursday to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

461 2 hours ago
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"I like the Ariel doll too. It made me laugh to hear him saying she was the worst of…"

Tula Shadowy replied on Wednesday to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

461 2 hours ago
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"Hi Maureen, Here it will rain all day! Just to think about it, I want to cry! It is…"

Tula Shadowy replied on Wednesday to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

461 2 hours ago
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"Hi Maureen, You are lucky. You have lots of things in DD's. It seems the Shoppies ar…"

Tula Shadowy replied on Tuesday to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

461 2 hours ago
Reply by Tula Shadowy

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service