Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Tula Shadowy's Discussions (649)

Discussions Replied To (646) Replies Latest Activity

"And I forgot to say that the faces of MH dolls are more beautiful too!! ;-) Have a…"

Tula Shadowy replied 17 hours ago to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

285 17 hours ago
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"LOL I meant, she is stored in a box with others at the moment! I buy most of my doll…"

Tula Shadowy replied 17 hours ago to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

285 17 hours ago
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"Hi Wolfie, Yes it is Ghouls rule Frankie. She is the only Frankie doll with black ha…"

Tula Shadowy replied yesterday to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

285 17 hours ago
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"Thanks Maureen. I like this doll a lot. She is boxed at the moment, I'll take her ou…"

Tula Shadowy replied yesterday to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

285 17 hours ago
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"Hi Maureen, I will have a look at these descendants movies. I hope I will be able to…"

285 17 hours ago
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"Hi again, I am so horrified with all the grammar mistakes I am making, and the typin…"

Tula Shadowy replied on Wednesday to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

285 17 hours ago
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"Hi Maureen, I hope you are well. I used to have more handbags but I have sold a few…"

Tula Shadowy replied on Wednesday to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

285 17 hours ago
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"Hi Maureen, I hope you are well. Yes, Evie is from Descendants 2 and so is Mal I fou…"

Tula Shadowy replied on Tuesday to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

285 17 hours ago
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"Hi Maureen, I hope you are well. I think Ebay is too expensive most of the time. It…"

Tula Shadowy replied on Monday to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

285 17 hours ago
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"Hi Maureen, Yes, these Anastasia dolls are very interesting. The "Paris Elegance" do…"

Tula Shadowy replied Apr 13 to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

285 17 hours ago
Reply by Tula Shadowy

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service