Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Tula Shadowy's Discussions (1,034)

Discussions Replied To (1031) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Maureen, I hope you are well. There is no boot sale this Sunday. The other one ha…"

Tula Shadowy replied on Saturday to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

903 on Saturday
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"Thank you C for the pictures but unfortunately I have seen them before... I really d…"

Tula Shadowy replied on Friday to L.O.L. Surprise Dolls

163 on Friday
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"Hi Maureen, I am glad you won these auctions! I don't think it has anything to do wi…"

Tula Shadowy replied on Friday to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

903 on Saturday
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"Wow! The bubble cut Barbie was a fantastic find! I always wanted to have a vintage B…"

Tula Shadowy replied on Thursday to BEWARE of this seller on eBay.

6 yesterday
Reply by Venomously_Venus

"Hi Maureen, It is a shame about the lockdown situation. The problem with lockdowns i…"

Tula Shadowy replied on Thursday to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

903 on Saturday
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"Hi Maureen,  I hope you will feel better soon with this bite. Wow! A MH doll in shop…"

Tula Shadowy replied on Wednesday to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

903 on Saturday
Reply by Tula Shadowy

Senior

"I think Harmony is my favourite of the Prom dolls. lol Yes the hair will be a terrib…"

Tula Shadowy replied on Wednesday to New Pics Of Hairdorables Longest Hair Ever and Prom Perfect Dolls!

3 on Wednesday
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"Yes, It looks like it is a mask. I am curious. They are really adorable. I will buy…"

Tula Shadowy replied on Wednesday to Fail Fix dolls

9 on Wednesday
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"They are really cute. It is an interesting idea but is it necessary? I think I have…"

Tula Shadowy replied on Wednesday to Fail Fix dolls

9 on Wednesday
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"It only happened to me once luckily. I received a doll described as excellent condit…"

Tula Shadowy replied on Wednesday to BEWARE of this seller on eBay.

6 yesterday
Reply by Venomously_Venus

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service