Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Tula Shadowy's Discussions (429)

Discussions Replied To (428) Replies Latest Activity

Senior

"I love her even with the chin but I am a bit upset that I made it worse (I love them…"

Tula Shadowy replied 17 hours ago to Post your moxie teenz dolls here!

28 17 hours ago
Reply by Tula Shadowy

Senior

"Another Moxie Teenz, Prom Tristen dressed in the "Crappy Fashion pack" (I actually q…"

Tula Shadowy replied 18 hours ago to Post your moxie teenz dolls here!

28 17 hours ago
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"Thanks. I like some of the Wilde Imagination dolls a lot but they are very expensive…"

Tula Shadowy replied on Monday to My first Tonner doll - Post pictures of your Tonner dolls here

8 on Monday
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"She is beautiful. I think I will have only one like this. They are too tall and too…"

Tula Shadowy replied on Monday to My first Tonner doll - Post pictures of your Tonner dolls here

8 on Monday
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"She is so cool! I love her. I don't know a lot about Tonner dolls. They seem to have…"

8 on Monday
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"Hi Maureen, Thank you for your good wishes. My mum will be going out of the clinic…"

Tula Shadowy replied on Monday to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

51 on Tuesday
Reply by Maureen McNeil-Finerty

"Toys R Us in France is in a bad shape. I don't think it will last very long either.…"

Tula Shadowy replied Oct 12 to Official Monster High 2016 Reboot Thread

2120 on Wednesday
Reply by Jesy Swift

"Hi Maureen, I hope your back is better now. I am myself in a pretty bad shape. I hav…"

Tula Shadowy replied Oct 12 to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

51 on Tuesday

"I went to the Mattel store in France. They told me they received nothing new for MH…"

Tula Shadowy replied Oct 8 to Official Monster High 2016 Reboot Thread

2120 on Wednesday
Reply by Jesy Swift

"The racoon candy jar is so cute. I have never seen a racoon candy jar before! I woul…"

Tula Shadowy replied Sep 20 to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

51 on Tuesday

RSS

© 2018   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service