Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Tula Shadowy's Discussions (850)

Discussions Replied To (847) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, you are right. I just did not want to say it so directly! Hairdorables seems to…"

Tula Shadowy replied 17 hours ago to Official Hairdorables Thread

33 17 hours ago
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"They are really nice. I would not mind to have one of these. They remind me of the L…"

Tula Shadowy replied yesterday to Official Hairdorables Thread

33 17 hours ago
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"Hi Maureen, I hope you are well. Luckily, I bought a lot of my MH reduced or in car…"

Tula Shadowy replied yesterday to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

616 3 hours ago
Reply by The Whispering Wolf

"They are cool. I love the glasses. I hope I will find one reduced or in boot sale fo…"

Tula Shadowy replied on Tuesday to Minnie Mouse Fashion Dolls

2 on Tuesday
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"Hi Maureen, Don't mention Monster High... Mattel wanted the dolls to be more "kids f…"

Tula Shadowy replied on Monday to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

616 3 hours ago

"Hi Maureen, Thank you for your kind wishes. I like Ashlynn otherwise I would not hav…"

Tula Shadowy replied on Sunday to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

616 3 hours ago

"Hi Maureen, Thank you for posting the Winx picture. She is lovely. It is a Jakks Pac…"

Tula Shadowy replied on Saturday to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

616 3 hours ago

"Hi Maureen, Great for the Roku box. I have no idea what it is, I only use Youtube! I…"

Tula Shadowy replied Dec 6 to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

616 3 hours ago

"Hi Maureen, OOOOOH! That's a great Mal doll and a bargain for $5! I have never seen…"

Tula Shadowy replied Dec 5 to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

616 3 hours ago

"Hi Maureen, I hope you had a great Thanksgiving. It is not celebrated here in the UK…"

Tula Shadowy replied Nov 30 to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

616 3 hours ago

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service