Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Tula Shadowy's Discussions (351)

Discussions Replied To (351) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh no! I did not know that DC Superhero dolls had the "stripes" problem too. I think…"

Tula Shadowy replied yesterday to Which Monster High doll was the last MH doll that you got?

40 yesterday
Reply by The Whispering Wolf

"No but I am scared to discover more flaws. From what I heard, this doll has crappy h…"

Tula Shadowy replied on Saturday to Which Monster High doll was the last MH doll that you got?

40 yesterday

"Oh! She is really glamorous! lol ...a cutie. You must have a great collection of Bea…"

Tula Shadowy replied on Friday to DD DISCOUNTS Has Ever After Dolls on Sale & TRU report

87 on Saturday
Reply by Maureen McNeil-Finerty

"I did it! lol I have bought Cleo Garden Ghouls (these shoes!!! lol) OMG The gappy jo…"

Tula Shadowy replied Jul 12 to Which Monster High doll was the last MH doll that you got?

40 yesterday

"Hi Maureen, Sorry it took me so long to reply. I have been quite busy with this job.…"

Tula Shadowy replied Jul 12 to DD DISCOUNTS Has Ever After Dolls on Sale & TRU report

87 on Saturday

"They are Headmistress Bloodgood's boots."

Tula Shadowy replied Jul 7 to What shoes are these?

1 Jul 7
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"The YT link is funny and so kitsch! It made me laugh that's why I put it on the foru…"

Tula Shadowy replied Jul 4 to DD DISCOUNTS Has Ever After Dolls on Sale & TRU report

87 on Saturday

"Oh! Another cutie! It is always great to do things on a list of to do stuff, it make…"

Tula Shadowy replied Jul 4 to DD DISCOUNTS Has Ever After Dolls on Sale & TRU report

87 on Saturday

"Hi Maureen, Car boot sale report: This time I have found absolutely NOTHING!!! lol I…"

Tula Shadowy replied Jul 2 to DD DISCOUNTS Has Ever After Dolls on Sale & TRU report

87 on Saturday

"It looks bad for MH. I am not a fan of the reboot but to see MH disappear is really…"

Tula Shadowy replied Jun 30 to Official Monster High 2016 Reboot Thread

2090 Jul 8

RSS

© 2018   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service