Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

The Whispering Wolf's Discussions (587)

Discussions Replied To (480) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello, Tula, Which Frankie is that? Is that Ghouls Rule Frankie? I absolutely love…"

The Whispering Wolf replied yesterday to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

285 17 hours ago
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"Hello, I was just at my local Dollar Tree store, because I wanted to get some Smart…"

The Whispering Wolf replied Apr 11 to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

285 17 hours ago
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"Hi, Tula & Maureen, Double congrats, Tula! What good luck!  :) Oh, I know, Mau…"

The Whispering Wolf replied Apr 11 to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

285 17 hours ago
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"Hello, Jesy and Thriftydolly2, Thanks for the advice, but I just looked at Alan aga…"

The Whispering Wolf replied Apr 9 to Weird Doll Situation: What should I do, with regard to Happy Family Allan....and his sinister-looking smile?

4 Apr 9
Reply by The Whispering Wolf

"Hi, The Jasmine doll is really pretty, Tula.  :)  Congrats! Oh....my....RA, Mauree…"

The Whispering Wolf replied Apr 9 to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

285 17 hours ago
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"Hello, Oops! I meant "Alan," not "Allan". <Disappears into a shadow> Goodby…"

The Whispering Wolf replied Apr 4 to Weird Doll Situation: What should I do, with regard to Happy Family Allan....and his sinister-looking smile?

4 Apr 9

"Hello, "The window, the window, the second story window. They decided to take inter…"

The Whispering Wolf replied Mar 30 to The United Nations is banning internet memes

2 Mar 30

"Hello, Oh. I meant to say that they have actually found the mummy that was King Tut…"

The Whispering Wolf replied Mar 26 to I just learned about King Tut's parentage....and about how he died.... :(

7 Mar 31
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"Hello, Tea.EarlGrey.Hot, I say....keep him, unless, of course, there's a doll that…"

The Whispering Wolf replied Mar 25 to Which NON-Monster High doll(s) and \ items did you just get?

23 on Wednesday
Reply by Tea.EarlGrey.Hot

"Hello, Tula, I must admit that I am a fan of that particular Frankie's bangs. :)…"

The Whispering Wolf replied Mar 18 to Your latest 2019 Monster High Finds / Arrivals!

20 Apr 4
Reply by WinxMhara

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service