Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

The Whispering Wolf's Discussions (617)

Discussions Replied To (499) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, Maureen, Thanks! I hope that you have a lot of good luck, too, and congrats, wi…"

The Whispering Wolf replied 15 hours ago to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

466 5 hours ago
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"Hi, So, I was able to duck into Wal*Mart tonight for only a few minutes, but I saw…"

The Whispering Wolf replied on Saturday to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

466 5 hours ago
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"Hello, Within the last few years, I've lost a few relatives, and, yesterday, I rece…"

The Whispering Wolf replied on Wednesday to Which NON-Monster High doll(s) and \ items did you just get?

41 on Wednesday
Reply by The Whispering Wolf

"Hello, Congrats, Tea.EarlGrey.Hot.  :)  I think that Tula is right about her, becau…"

The Whispering Wolf replied Aug 8 to Which NON-Monster High doll(s) and \ items did you just get?

41 on Wednesday
Reply by The Whispering Wolf

"Hello, Cool pics, C! I sooo want the fluffy-bangs blonde, but they seem to be price…"

The Whispering Wolf replied Aug 8 to L.O.L. Surprise Dolls

62 Aug 8
Reply by Jesy Swift

"Hello, Tula, I love your Mystery Belle doll!  :) <Disappears into a shadow>…"

The Whispering Wolf replied Aug 6 to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

466 5 hours ago
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"Hello, Maureen, Cool new avatar!  :) Here's someone's blog about the Splattered De…"

The Whispering Wolf replied Jul 8 to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

466 5 hours ago
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"Hello, Tea.EarlGrey.Hot, Well, as they say, "Different strokes for different folks.…"

The Whispering Wolf replied Jul 3 to Mattel has the audacity to call her...."Epic Moves" Bo Peep? I have an epic RANT for THEM....AND Wal*Mart!

4 Jul 4
Reply by Tea.EarlGrey.Hot

"Hello, Tula, Oooh....that Yasmin does look kinda Goth-esque! Cool. I tend to like…"

The Whispering Wolf replied Jul 3 to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

466 5 hours ago
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"Hello, Congrats, Tula and Maureen! That Yasmin sounds as though she's really pretty…"

The Whispering Wolf replied Jul 3 to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

466 5 hours ago
Reply by Tula Shadowy

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service