Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

The Whispering Wolf's Discussions (264)

Discussions Replied To (228) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello, purple_monkfish, I see what you're saying, but if you think that the babies…"

The Whispering Wolf replied 3 hours ago to Official Monster High 2016 Reboot Thread

1953 2 hours ago
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"Hello, C, Love the new MV!  :) Cool gift ideas, but Treesa Thornwillow never made…"

The Whispering Wolf replied 9 hours ago to Official Monster High 2016 Reboot Thread

1953 2 hours ago
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"Hello, Well, call me cray cray, but I'd love to see a multi-pack of 25 werepups!  :…"

The Whispering Wolf replied 9 hours ago to Official Monster High 2016 Reboot Thread

1953 2 hours ago
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"Hello, Breanna Burton, I'm actually waiting for another brown-eyed blonde Petite do…"

The Whispering Wolf replied on Monday to What was your reaction to the new Barbie body types last year?

4 on Monday
Reply by 1Dlover

"Hello, i^D, Thanks! :) <Disappears into a shadow> Goodbye, The Whispering W…"

The Whispering Wolf replied on Monday to Monster High reboot thoughts and a change of <3

5 on Monday
Reply by Dynastic De Nile

"Hello, ayushchandra, Welcome to the site!  :) I have been a Monster High fan since…"

The Whispering Wolf replied on Sunday to Hello Ghouls and Mansters, I have been just in Here.

1 on Sunday
Reply by The Whispering Wolf

"Hello, Dynastic De Nile, I agree. There are aspects of the old-school Monster High…"

The Whispering Wolf replied on Sunday to Monster High reboot thoughts and a change of <3

5 on Monday
Reply by Dynastic De Nile

"Hello, 1Dlover, So....wait. Do you have any de-boxed MH / EAH dolls? :o <Disapp…"

The Whispering Wolf replied on Saturday to If you're a de-boxer like me, don't pay any more than about $60.00 for SDCC Exclusives!

4 on Saturday
Reply by The Whispering Wolf

"Hello, Alivia's pet just keeps reminding me of the story "Of Mice and Men". It's, l…"

The Whispering Wolf replied Dec 2 to Official Monster High 2016 Reboot Thread

1953 2 hours ago
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"Hello, Thanks for the image, purple_monkfish. I was gettin' right curious about Lag…"

The Whispering Wolf replied Nov 30 to Official Monster High 2016 Reboot Thread

1953 2 hours ago
Reply by Tula Shadowy

RSS

© 2017   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service