Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

The Whispering Wolf's Discussions (603)

Discussions Replied To (489) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello, Congrats, all!  :) I just went to Wal*Mart....and I got the "Harry Potter"…"

The Whispering Wolf replied Jun 9 to Which NON-Monster High doll(s) and \ items did you just get?

24 Jun 9
Reply by The Whispering Wolf

"Hi, Congrats on the new finds, Tula. I feel very fortunate that I went "DC SuperHe…"

The Whispering Wolf replied May 15 to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

368 3 hours ago
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"Hello, Maureen, You meant to say that Tula had the purr-fect find in getting those…"

The Whispering Wolf replied May 9 to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

368 3 hours ago
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"Hello, Maureen, Congrats! Katana is really cool, and that Freak du Chic Toralei is…"

The Whispering Wolf replied May 8 to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

368 3 hours ago
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"Hello, Maureen, Congrats! That "Star Wars" figure looks cool, and Lagoona is lovely…"

The Whispering Wolf replied May 5 to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

368 3 hours ago
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"Hello, They finally responded to me, saying that if I had just complained to them f…"

The Whispering Wolf replied May 3 to Well, I just topped my worst doll-buying experience! :(

4 May 4
Reply by Maureen McNeil-Finerty

"Hello, Tula, EEK! Pinky Cooper! I have none of those dolls, but they are super ador…"

The Whispering Wolf replied May 3 to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

368 3 hours ago
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"Hello, Tula & Maureen, I hope that everything works out, with regard to the str…"

The Whispering Wolf replied May 1 to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

368 3 hours ago
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"Hello, O....M....G! I am mad as....well, you know! That asshat somehow deleted my f…"

The Whispering Wolf replied Apr 30 to Well, I just topped my worst doll-buying experience! :(

4 May 4
Reply by Maureen McNeil-Finerty

"Hello, Tula, Which Frankie is that? Is that Ghouls Rule Frankie? I absolutely love…"

The Whispering Wolf replied Apr 18 to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

368 3 hours ago
Reply by Tula Shadowy

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service