Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

The Whispering Wolf's Discussions (796)

Discussions Replied To (656) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello, Tula, You are totally making me want the Hairdorables Pets! That puppy is ab…"

The Whispering Wolf replied on Wednesday to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

769 11 hours ago
Reply by Tula Shadowy

Senior

"Hello, not a cat, I can't tell you what the scent is from, as I don't know, but you…"

The Whispering Wolf replied on Wednesday to Saige Stinks!

14 10 minutes ago
Reply by not a cat

"Hello, As far as I know, these two dolls have been confirmed to be part of a....fak…"

The Whispering Wolf replied Mar 21 to RUMOR: Mattel will release 2 new Monster High collector dolls in 2020!

9 Mar 22
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"Hello, Tula, Your family has plenty of supplies and food, in-house, though, right?…"

The Whispering Wolf replied Mar 21 to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

769 11 hours ago
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"Hello, Everyone, I am well, so far, and I'm glad to hear that you are, too.  :) My…"

The Whispering Wolf replied Mar 21 to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

769 11 hours ago
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"Hello, Oh....to add to # 3, after you're done cleaning something....and washing you…"

The Whispering Wolf replied Mar 19 to Tips to stay well when dealing with incoming merch. orders.

2 Mar 20
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"Hello, OMG! OMG! OMG! Oh....my....freaking....HOLY....Please excuse me, while I scr…"

The Whispering Wolf replied Mar 16 to Rumor: My Scene Dolls Are Coming Back!

2 Mar 16
Reply by The Whispering Wolf

"Hello, Everyone here is fine, but I'm going to have a low-key Birthday, because I'm…"

The Whispering Wolf replied Mar 10 to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

769 11 hours ago
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"Hello, http://www.amazon.com/Disney-Descendants-Royal-Cotillion-Couple/dp/B07CPFZ7Q…"

The Whispering Wolf replied Mar 8 to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

769 11 hours ago
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"Hello, Well, today, I went to both Wal*Mart and BigLots!, and someone got me the Ca…"

The Whispering Wolf replied Mar 8 to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

769 11 hours ago
Reply by Tula Shadowy

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service