Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

The Whispering Wolf's Discussions (483)

Discussions Replied To (402) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello, Well, I decided to go back to the local Big Kmart store, just to see if that…"

The Whispering Wolf replied 12 hours ago to Good, but sad trip to my local, CLOSING Big Kmart....and 1 MH doll (Lagoona).

4 12 hours ago
Reply by The Whispering Wolf

"Hello, Well, my last few Monster High dolls were the Comic Book Lagoona....and Wydo…"

The Whispering Wolf replied 13 hours ago to Which Monster High doll was the last MH doll that you got?

53 13 hours ago

"Hello, I made a trip to Big Kmart tonight...and I got the original Caucasian Wee Wa…"

The Whispering Wolf replied 13 hours ago to Which NON-Monster High doll(s) and \ items did you just get?

4 13 hours ago

"Hi, Tula, Congrats! Cool assortment of PMC2 girls, but....is Devon articulated? &l…"

The Whispering Wolf replied 13 hours ago to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

111 7 hours ago
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"Hello, Congrats, Tula and Monkfish!  :) Speaking of the Project MC2 dolls, wish me…"

The Whispering Wolf replied on Tuesday to Which NON-Monster High doll(s) and \ items did you just get?

4 13 hours ago

"Hello, I made another trip to Big Kmart. So sad....opened candy bags, items everywh…"

The Whispering Wolf replied on Monday to Good, but sad trip to my local, CLOSING Big Kmart....and 1 MH doll (Lagoona).

4 12 hours ago

"Hello, So, I recently spent an afternoon dealing with more of the glue issue; I was…"

The Whispering Wolf replied on Monday to Glue Seepage!

10 on Monday
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"Hello, Oof! I just now realized (or maybe I re-realized....LOL!) that that Cloe ima…"

The Whispering Wolf replied Dec 6 to Official Bratz Thread

289 on Saturday
Reply by LottieDuh

"Hello, So....MGA is essentially excusing their current Quality Control issues by fa…"

The Whispering Wolf replied Dec 6 to Official Bratz Thread

289 on Saturday
Reply by LottieDuh

"Hello, Alice, Welcome!  Do you have a few Monster High dolls, or do you have many?…"

The Whispering Wolf replied Dec 5 to Hi! Im Alice

4 Dec 5
Reply by Tula Shadowy

RSS

© 2018   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service