Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

The Whispering Wolf's Discussions (565)

Discussions Replied To (463) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello, I went into town yesterday, and I returned with that new shaving Ken from Wa…"

The Whispering Wolf replied 12 hours ago to Which NON-Monster High doll(s) and \ items did you just get?

15 11 hours ago
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"Hello, Congrats, Tea, not a cat, and Monkfish!  I understand your fascination with…"

The Whispering Wolf replied 12 hours ago to Which NON-Monster High doll(s) and \ items did you just get?

15 11 hours ago
Reply by Tula Shadowy

Mod

"Hello, Oh. I was in Wal*Mart yesterday, and I saw the SnapStars dolls, live. They r…"

The Whispering Wolf replied 13 hours ago to toy fair 2019

27 10 hours ago
Reply by C

"Hello, Well, someone who might be little is certainly gonna discover some Monster H…"

The Whispering Wolf replied 13 hours ago to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

177 13 hours ago
Reply by The Whispering Wolf

Mod

"Hello, Okay....Candylocks. Makes sense, but I still like my name better! LOL!  ;)…"

The Whispering Wolf replied yesterday to toy fair 2019

27 10 hours ago
Reply by C

Mod

"Hello, Yarn-Dorables! LOL! <Disappears into a shadow> Goodbye, The Whisperi…"

The Whispering Wolf replied on Monday to toy fair 2019

27 10 hours ago
Reply by C

Mod

"Hello, Thank you to everyone who's posted URLs. I need that "Green Oompa Loompa Ha…"

The Whispering Wolf replied on Sunday to toy fair 2019

27 10 hours ago
Reply by C

"Hello, purple_monkfish, I agree about the printed outfits, but I am excited about t…"

The Whispering Wolf replied Feb 8 to Barbie 2019: Feel free to contribute new news....

3 Feb 8

"Hello, I can now identify the individual dolls, because I've watched the following…"

The Whispering Wolf replied Feb 8 to Barbie 2019: Feel free to contribute new news....

3 Feb 8

"Hello, Well, I don't know that I'd ever be able to decide, where style is concerned…"

The Whispering Wolf replied Jan 31 to Best boots

11 Feb 4
Reply by mechagirl

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service