Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

The Whispering Wolf's Discussions (662)

Discussions Replied To (539) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, Tula, I hope that you are feeling better now, and that you never feel that awfu…"

The Whispering Wolf replied on Friday to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

532 on Sunday
Reply by Maureen McNeil-Finerty

"Hello, Yesterday, I went to Wal*Mart. I didn't have enough for the really expensive…"

The Whispering Wolf replied Oct 2 to Which NON-Monster High doll(s) and \ items did you just get?

53 Oct 2
Reply by The Whispering Wolf

"Hello, Monkfish, Congrats! That sounds like a lot of fun! I hope that you're able t…"

The Whispering Wolf replied Oct 2 to Which NON-Monster High doll(s) and \ items did you just get?

53 Oct 2

Senior

"Hello, not a cat, Thrifty is right. That's a very unique look! My philosophy about…"

The Whispering Wolf replied Sep 30 to Halloween Queen Dolls

5 Oct 7
Reply by not a cat

"Hello, You know that I'm gonna buy that doll for the dogs, though! So....sue me! LO…"

The Whispering Wolf replied Sep 30 to Official Barbie Thread

47 Sep 30

"Hello, I kept trying to figure out what you were all talking about, and then, I rea…"

The Whispering Wolf replied Sep 30 to Official Barbie Thread

47 Sep 30

Senior

"Hello, not a cat, Did you get all of them, or any of them? I hope that you were abl…"

The Whispering Wolf replied Sep 30 to Dolls At Walgreens

10 Sep 30
Reply by not a cat

"Hello, Tonight, I got the Babysitters, Inc. Stroller Playset with Skipper and the b…"

The Whispering Wolf replied Sep 29 to Which NON-Monster High doll(s) and \ items did you just get?

53 Oct 2

"Hello, C, Thanks for the brand new images! I LOVE the idea of a pet photographer!  …"

The Whispering Wolf replied Sep 28 to Official Barbie Thread

47 Sep 30

Senior

"Hello, not a cat, I love that rainbow-haired doll, but the one that I want most is…"

The Whispering Wolf replied Sep 25 to What Series 3 Hairdorables Do You want the Most?

9 Sep 25
Reply by not a cat

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service