Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

The Whispering Wolf's Discussions (889)

Discussions Replied To (735) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello, UPDATED LIST....and a note: NOTE: The Project MC2 Adrienne doll that I'm se…"

The Whispering Wolf replied yesterday to Wolfie's Official Sales List! ^-^

2 yesterday
Reply by The Whispering Wolf

"Hello, For some reason, the last items didn't take, so here they are: * An Assortm…"

The Whispering Wolf replied yesterday to Wolfie's Official Sales List! ^-^

2 yesterday
Reply by The Whispering Wolf

"Hello, Maureen, I'm looking forward to the smoke clearing. The roo and I are both g…"

The Whispering Wolf replied on Friday to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

1020 5 hours ago
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"Hello, Maureen, Thanks for the well-wishes, with regard to the doctor appointment.…"

The Whispering Wolf replied Sep 15 to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

1020 5 hours ago
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"Hello, Maureen, Please stay safe, with regard to the smoke! I have spent almost an…"

The Whispering Wolf replied Sep 13 to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

1020 5 hours ago
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"Hello, Maureen, OOPS! I meant "not having seen the original doll....in person....up…"

The Whispering Wolf replied Sep 6 to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

1020 5 hours ago
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"Hello, Maureen, It sounds as though you're just kind of laying low under all of thi…"

The Whispering Wolf replied Sep 6 to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

1020 5 hours ago
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"Hello, not a cat, I'm sorry for not getting back to you sooner about this (and, as…"

The Whispering Wolf replied Sep 1 to Official Cave Club Thread

23 Sep 1
Reply by not a cat

"Hello, Oh. I forgot to say that that URL was for Wal*Mart's EXCLUSIVE Cave Club 3-D…"

23 Sep 1
Reply by not a cat

"Hello, New news: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Cave-Club-Doll-3-Pack/417858721 Claws…"

23 Sep 1
Reply by not a cat

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service