Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

The Whispering Wolf's Discussions (707)

Discussions Replied To (579) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello, Tula & Maureen, I wish you luck on your toy-hunting expedition, Tula.  :…"

The Whispering Wolf replied 4 hours ago to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

616 4 hours ago
Reply by The Whispering Wolf

"Hello, Thrifty, Awesome. I once found a Basketball Kevin doll (Sort of dirty) in a…"

The Whispering Wolf replied yesterday to A few weird things that I realized about early-mid 1990s Skipper dolls

2 yesterday

"Hello, Thank you for the images, C. The one in the pink bodysuit (Side-glancing eye…"

The Whispering Wolf replied on Tuesday to Minnie Mouse Fashion Dolls

2 on Tuesday
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"Hello, Maureen, How old is that Winx Bloom doll? Is she still available in stores?…"

The Whispering Wolf replied Dec 7 to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

616 4 hours ago

"Hello, Just in case anyone's interested....this is a really cool site: http://barb…"

The Whispering Wolf replied Dec 6 to Official Barbie Thread

61 Dec 6

"Hello, Well, as long as a significant amount of additional clothing is provided. &…"

The Whispering Wolf replied Dec 5 to L.O.L. Surprise Dolls

134 Dec 5

"Hello, I am absolutely offended at the suggestion that a doll is demanding that I s…"

The Whispering Wolf replied Dec 4 to L.O.L. Surprise Dolls

134 Dec 5

"Hello, C, OMG! Rosie the Riveter! Awesome! Oh, and I am in love with the blue-haire…"

The Whispering Wolf replied Dec 4 to L.O.L. Surprise Dolls

134 Dec 5

"Hello, Tula, Ooo! The brown-eyed blonde Winx Club character, Stella! Cool! <Dis…"

The Whispering Wolf replied Dec 2 to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

616 4 hours ago

Senior

"Hello, not a cat, A-deer-able!  :)  What a Holiday cutie she is! I'm loving the col…"

The Whispering Wolf replied Dec 2 to Post Your Holiday Custom Dolls Here

2 Dec 2
Reply by not a cat

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service