Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

The Whispering Wolf's Discussions (839)

Discussions Replied To (696) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello, The mermaids are awesome, but my personal favorites are the Sleepover sets,…"

The Whispering Wolf replied Jun 29 to Official Barbie Thread

68 Jun 29
Reply by The Whispering Wolf

"Hello, mechagirl, I didn't even see your message before I posted my own. I'm sorry.…"

The Whispering Wolf replied Jun 29 to Fail Fix dolls

9 on Wednesday
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"Hello, Monkfish, Thank you for the update. This site is still giving me fits (I can…"

The Whispering Wolf replied Jun 29 to Official Rainbow Surprise Peel The Rainbow Dolls Thread

31 on Friday
Reply by C

"Hello, https://shop.mattel.com/shop/en-us/ms/cave-club#facet:&productBeginIndex…"

The Whispering Wolf replied Jun 25 to Official Cave Club Thread

16 Jun 25

"Hello, Thank you for this thread, thriftydolly! I saw this movie....in a theatre ba…"

The Whispering Wolf replied Jun 25 to legend of oz

1 Jun 25

Senior

"Hello, Monkfish, Thanks for the info. This Covid 19 stuff is really a bitch for eve…"

The Whispering Wolf replied Jun 19 to Doll Release Dates

9 Jun 19

"Hello, Maureen and Tula, With regard to Covid 19, people who keep going out to larg…"

The Whispering Wolf replied Jun 15 to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

903 on Saturday
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"Hello, Here's a site that includes plenty of pics of Spectra and her crew....and so…"

The Whispering Wolf replied Jun 12 to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

903 on Saturday
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"Hello, Maureen, Thank you so much for looking at the stores for me, but I hope that…"

The Whispering Wolf replied Jun 12 to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

903 on Saturday
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"Hello, Tula, Thank you for your kind words. I hope that I'll be able to move the do…"

903 on Saturday
Reply by Tula Shadowy

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service