Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

The Whispering Wolf's Discussions (411)

Discussions Replied To (344) Replies Latest Activity

Senior

"Hello, She looks really good! The colors of the dress are cool, and she looks good…"

The Whispering Wolf replied Sep 12 to Turning a messed up moxie teen doll into a vampire queen!

8 Sep 12
Reply by The Whispering Wolf

"Hello, I have to admit that I have since decided that I kind of love the "Vampirina…"

The Whispering Wolf replied Sep 12 to "Monster High" Vs. "Vempirina": Why I can't stomach the Pepto pink flavor of the replacement for "Monster High".

7 on Wednesday
Reply by mechagirl

Senior

"Hello, not a cat, I love her overall look right now, because the runny eye liner is…"

The Whispering Wolf replied Sep 11 to Turning a messed up moxie teen doll into a vampire queen!

8 Sep 12

"Hello, Tula, I thought so, but I was confused, because Monkfish seemed to refer to…"

The Whispering Wolf replied Sep 11 to Post Monster High Sightings Here (UK Only) 2

7158 on Tuesday
Reply by purple_monkfish

"Hello, Monkfish, There was a Boo York, Boo York Catty and Nefera set? I don't remem…"

The Whispering Wolf replied Sep 10 to Post Monster High Sightings Here (UK Only) 2

7158 on Tuesday
Reply by purple_monkfish

"Hello, Monkfish, The page says, "OOPS! Item not available!", or something like that…"

The Whispering Wolf replied Sep 9 to Post Monster High Sightings Here (UK Only) 2

7158 on Tuesday
Reply by purple_monkfish

"Hello, Oh, and I hope that little kids don't get the idea that if their little sist…"

The Whispering Wolf replied Sep 7 to "Monster High" Vs. "Vempirina": Why I can't stomach the Pepto pink flavor of the replacement for "Monster High".

7 on Wednesday
Reply by mechagirl

"Hello, Oh my ghoul! Her puppy is named "Wolfie" Now, that's just insulting to my in…"

The Whispering Wolf replied Sep 7 to "Monster High" Vs. "Vempirina": Why I can't stomach the Pepto pink flavor of the replacement for "Monster High".

7 on Wednesday
Reply by mechagirl

Mod

"Hello, Monkfish, I'll keep an eye out....and a hand off....and an extra brain and s…"

The Whispering Wolf replied Sep 3 to purging the collection, selling loads of various dolls and toys

1 Sep 3

"Hello, Tula Shadowy, Congrats! That Draculaura is cool! I will be kind to Frankie,…"

The Whispering Wolf replied Aug 31 to Which Monster High doll was the last MH doll that you got?

45 Sep 8
Reply by Olympia Lovett

RSS

© 2018   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service