Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Tea.EarlGrey.Hot's Discussions (203)

Discussions Replied To (188) Replies Latest Activity

"so on her body it says 2008 jakks pacific, and on her head 2009 jakks pacific lol"

Tea.EarlGrey.Hot replied 22 hours ago to Which NON-Monster High doll(s) and \ items did you just get?

36 15 hours ago
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"I did something unusual today and got a lot of very dirty second hand random dolls!…"

Tea.EarlGrey.Hot replied on Saturday to Which NON-Monster High doll(s) and \ items did you just get?

36 15 hours ago
Reply by Tula Shadowy

Mod

"People have started finding these in stores now, anyone here planning to get one?"

Tea.EarlGrey.Hot replied on Thursday to toy fair 2019

28 on Thursday
Reply by Tea.EarlGrey.Hot

"Are these a response to off the hook dolls? A couple look kinda cute but I’m not sur…"

Tea.EarlGrey.Hot replied on Thursday to Official Capsule Chix Thread

1 on Thursday
Reply by Tea.EarlGrey.Hot

"Yeah, I'm thinking I'll probably sell her. I need to find time to take pics of all t…"

Tea.EarlGrey.Hot replied Jun 20 to Which NON-Monster High doll(s) and \ items did you just get?

36 15 hours ago
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"I somehow missed this before. LOL dolls kinda creeped me out before and I can't deci…"

Tea.EarlGrey.Hot replied Jun 19 to L.O.L. Surprise Dolls

41 yesterday
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"Yeah her ankles are warped sweeping outwards and she has a permanent indent on them…"

Tea.EarlGrey.Hot replied Jun 19 to Which NON-Monster High doll(s) and \ items did you just get?

36 15 hours ago
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"I'm actually kinda disappointed in the wedding set! I just now opened it, I thought…"

Tea.EarlGrey.Hot replied Jun 18 to Which NON-Monster High doll(s) and \ items did you just get?

36 15 hours ago
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"I got epic moves bo-peep even though I've never seen toy story because she's such a…"

Tea.EarlGrey.Hot replied Jun 18 to Which NON-Monster High doll(s) and \ items did you just get?

36 15 hours ago
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"Cori is really speaking to me... I hope they look good in real life But I have to r…"

Tea.EarlGrey.Hot replied May 17 to Official Wild Hearts Crew Thread

9 May 18
Reply by mechagirl

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service