Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Tara's Discussions (65)

Discussions Replied To (60) Replies Latest Activity

"I'd love to have more of the minis.  Much more shelf space.  Though the size of the…"

Tara replied Apr 3, 2018 to "Lalaloopsy" (original) vs. "We're Lalaloopsy" (Netflix series)

6 Apr 3, 2018
Reply by Tara

"Ah, fair enough.  I may have misread your meaning. ^^; Suzette La Sweet is an intere…"

Tara replied Apr 3, 2018 to "Lalaloopsy" (original) vs. "We're Lalaloopsy" (Netflix series)

6 Apr 3, 2018
Reply by Tara

"I wouldn't say that last point is true, as I think Barbie and most notably MLP can d…"

Tara replied Apr 2, 2018 to "Lalaloopsy" (original) vs. "We're Lalaloopsy" (Netflix series)

6 Apr 3, 2018
Reply by Tara

"The gofundme ensures that he has the money to do it while incurring absolutely no ne…"

Tara replied Mar 29, 2018 to Toys R Us To Shut Down Operations In U.S., U.K.

8 Mar 29, 2018
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"Even if that's what he intends, I don't think it's as simple as not officially getti…"

8 Mar 29, 2018
Reply by Tula Shadowy

Senior

"As gorgeous as she is, she doesn't resemble the Black Panther character in any way a…"

Tara replied Mar 29, 2018 to Marvel Black Panther Doll Unboxed!

5 Mar 29, 2018
Reply by Tara

"MGA Entertainment is currently hosting a fundraiser to help them buy out Toys 'R Us…"

8 Mar 29, 2018
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"I imagine the dolls were designed before they were given personality. Ghoulia's desi…"

Tara replied Mar 5, 2017 to Ghoulia's style

14 Mar 6, 2017
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"I remember hearing a story (which may not be true so take it with a grain of salt) t…"

Tara replied Feb 24, 2017 to doll based on transgender teen to debut at new york toy fair

13 Feb 24, 2017
Reply by Jesy Swift

"I was under the impression that a "genderless body" entailed the absence of all sexu…"

Tara replied Feb 22, 2017 to doll based on transgender teen to debut at new york toy fair

13 Feb 24, 2017
Reply by Jesy Swift

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service