Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

QueenHeny The Serial Doll Killer's Discussions (194)

Discussions Replied To (170) Replies Latest Activity

"First doll was Basic Lagoona, and I went down hill XD My mom got basic Lala, it went…"

QueenHeny The Serial Doll Killer replied Mar 16, 2014 to The doll that started it all...

40 Apr 29, 2014
Reply by Pancakeboss

"I see them at all three of the walmarts I buy from."

QueenHeny The Serial Doll Killer replied Mar 3, 2014 to S.I.S.?

19 Mar 7, 2014
Reply by another_monster

"That were the Demin came from (of course washed also XD) I get bits and pieces of cl…"

QueenHeny The Serial Doll Killer replied Mar 2, 2014 to Miss Heny's Dolly Corner

4 Mar 2, 2014
Reply by QueenHeny The Serial Doll Killer

""Just seeing whats new.""

QueenHeny The Serial Doll Killer replied Mar 2, 2014 to The Ghouls Are Back ! ( Open RP please join I'm hoping this might help rebuild the Rp community!)

163 Mar 3, 2014
Reply by Gregory

"(Have fun XD_(yup) Tarus looked at the school board, seeing what competitions were…"

QueenHeny The Serial Doll Killer replied Mar 1, 2014 to The Ghouls Are Back ! ( Open RP please join I'm hoping this might help rebuild the Rp community!)

163 Mar 3, 2014
Reply by Gregory

"(LOVE IT)He look at his Icoffin "Mm gotta go.""

QueenHeny The Serial Doll Killer replied Mar 1, 2014 to The Ghouls Are Back ! ( Open RP please join I'm hoping this might help rebuild the Rp community!)

163 Mar 3, 2014
Reply by Gregory

""Ah." He said, "Won't ask anymore, I know the feeling.""

163 Mar 3, 2014
Reply by Gregory

"Yea, I use what i got around, I gotta update that ^^'"

QueenHeny The Serial Doll Killer replied Mar 1, 2014 to Miss Heny's Dolly Corner

4 Mar 2, 2014

"Yes I do. sorry, lost this thread ^^' I need to update the page."

QueenHeny The Serial Doll Killer replied Feb 28, 2014 to Dolls, OOAK, Clothing, STANDS

66 Feb 28, 2014

"So Cool! I wish there is a thumbs up smiley now X3"

QueenHeny The Serial Doll Killer replied Feb 26, 2014 to DEADFAST custom for Ghoulia! =)

27 Feb 26, 2014

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service