Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

MonstaMan's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes they seemed to have mixed boxes. I was very surprised they had swim class Clawde…"

MonstaMan replied Dec 29, 2017 to Different box designs for different countries ?

6 Dec 29, 2017
Reply by MonstaMan

"Thanks Tula. I've got some crazy bargains from Smyths in the past, they don't seem t…"

MonstaMan replied Dec 29, 2017 to Different box designs for different countries ?

6 Dec 29, 2017
Reply by MonstaMan

"Hey thanks Breanna you kinda set my mind at ease, thats what I was hoping to hear. I…"

6 Dec 29, 2017
Reply by MonstaMan

"Nah i'm in the forever alone crew , nobody has waltzed into my life. I'm waiting for…"

MonstaMan replied Oct 28, 2017 to Did you ever believe that you met your soulmate(s)?

8 Nov 5, 2017
Reply by The Whispering Wolf

"Yep you do make a good point about the ghouls all having the same body type, I alway…"

MonstaMan replied Oct 22, 2017 to Who The Heck Is Responsible For The Stupid Ruination Of Everything Wonderful About Monster High?

23 Nov 10, 2017
Reply by MHaddict

"I wonder if they have caved in to the "size acceptance " brigade and have decided to…"

MonstaMan replied Oct 19, 2017 to Who The Heck Is Responsible For The Stupid Ruination Of Everything Wonderful About Monster High?

23 Nov 10, 2017
Reply by MHaddict

"I take dolls in the bath with me and shampoo the hair then use a dog brush with soft…"

MonstaMan replied Oct 18, 2017 to Doll hair care

3 Oct 23, 2017
Reply by The Whispering Wolf

"My fav is Abbey, she's is strong and tall and very protective of her friends, she al…"

MonstaMan replied Sep 30, 2017 to Personality-wise / attitude-wise, which main MH ghoul and / or manster fascinates you the most?

4 Oct 2, 2017
Reply by Jesy Swift

"She has very striking eyebrows, I'd say she's a good buy, I have swim class Clawdeen…"

MonstaMan replied Mar 2, 2017 to need some info

3 Mar 2, 2017
Reply by MonstaMan

"Yeah i know the reboot has had a major effect, I really hope they take that on board…"

MonstaMan replied Jan 29, 2017 to How much longer will MH last?

55 Feb 5, 2017
Reply by princessuuke

RSS

© 2018   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service