Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

doubledeckersoulwrecker's Discussions (92)

Discussions Replied To (79) Replies Latest Activity

"Well im still looking,,, willin to pay"

doubledeckersoulwrecker replied Jan 15, 2014 to Crazy request,,,, looking for the cardboard piece that held Clawds pet in the Forbitten set box

11 Feb 9, 2014
Reply by doubledeckersoulwrecker

"Wow, thanks for looking both of you. I was thinking it was a lost cause. Zakku-Chan,…"

doubledeckersoulwrecker replied Dec 29, 2013 to Crazy request,,,, looking for the cardboard piece that held Clawds pet in the Forbitten set box

11 Feb 9, 2014

"Beuller? Beuller??"

doubledeckersoulwrecker replied Dec 27, 2013 to Crazy request,,,, looking for the cardboard piece that held Clawds pet in the Forbitten set box

11 Feb 9, 2014

"Or a ripped up old box with this piece in it. I'd buy the whole thing"

doubledeckersoulwrecker replied Dec 20, 2013 to Crazy request,,,, looking for the cardboard piece that held Clawds pet in the Forbitten set box

11 Feb 9, 2014

"Hello,,, The mohawks have been compromised. Looks as if the front little piece of ha…"

doubledeckersoulwrecker replied Nov 1, 2013 to I bought a Dawn of the Dance Lagoona,,, The hair needs help, Do I...?

4 Nov 12, 2013
Reply by Sarah's Doll House

"Dawn of the Dance Lagoona,,, its my Eleanore."

doubledeckersoulwrecker replied Oct 22, 2013 to What MH Doll do you want most that you dont have?

34 Nov 2, 2013
Reply by MHDebbieM

"It depends, are you looking for a complete one? I didnt see any complete ones at the…"

doubledeckersoulwrecker replied Oct 16, 2013 to Im looking to buy or trade for a Dawn of the Dance Draculaura

12 Oct 31, 2013
Reply by Steve

"I just bought one on ebay. Looks pretty complete. The hat MAY be missing,,, Im waiti…"

doubledeckersoulwrecker replied Oct 15, 2013 to Im looking to buy or trade for a Dawn of the Dance Draculaura

12 Oct 31, 2013
Reply by Steve

"Everything cool? Is Clawds pet still available and the Draculaura info?"

doubledeckersoulwrecker replied Oct 4, 2013 to FOR SALE/TRADE: updated 11/13/13 new monsters added Pets, 5 pac Gil, SS Jackson, Frankie & Torealei PG, Clawd, Clawdeen, holt swim set, Deuce, Puma, Catty, Gigi, 1st wave frankie & drake

88 Jan 30, 2015
Reply by Hush

"hey steve, i sent you a message back on the Drac's you messaged me about"

doubledeckersoulwrecker replied Oct 2, 2013 to For Sale updated 11/13/2013 Holt set, Clawd set, Ghouls night out, fearleaders Torealei, Abby, Ghoulia, Jackson, fashion pacs Outfits, Clothes, Fashion, pets, play sets Worlwide shipping.

49 Nov 12, 2013
Reply by Steve

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service