Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Roselite de Tenousei's Discussions (375)

Discussions Replied To (347) Replies Latest Activity

"I would be more than happy to answer anything if you are still trying to do this."

Roselite de Tenousei replied Mar 8, 2016 to Hello from Poland - Monster High research

11 Mar 13, 2016
Reply by Daria's dream

"There is actually a set of videos on how to make these!  They are technically for la…"

Roselite de Tenousei replied Mar 8, 2016 to Making a doll wheelchair-- this is very important to me

1 Mar 8, 2016
Reply by Roselite de Tenousei

"I used to do traditional copic anime art (mostly Sailor Moon style), but people seem…"

Roselite de Tenousei replied Mar 8, 2016 to Have you ever traded dolls for something different?

14 Mar 11, 2016
Reply by Konzern

"I would adore to do art for dolls.  I mostly do digital art, so its super easy to ge…"

Roselite de Tenousei replied Mar 4, 2016 to Have you ever traded dolls for something different?

14 Mar 11, 2016
Reply by Konzern

"My goodwill places usually either don't take dolls anymore or they have them stored…"

Roselite de Tenousei replied Mar 4, 2016 to Where have all the dolls gone?

9 Mar 4, 2016
Reply by QueenofHalloween

"Forgot to post the finished version.  Sorry about that!  I ended up boil-curing the…"

Roselite de Tenousei replied Mar 4, 2016 to Blondie Locks to Betty Boop

7 Mar 4, 2016

"Outfit finished.  The doll can't sit, but that's okay cause my mom will likely just…"

Roselite de Tenousei replied Dec 21, 2015 to Blondie Locks to Betty Boop

7 Mar 4, 2016

"I managed to remove all her hair using hot water and pliers (i need to remember to g…"

Roselite de Tenousei replied Dec 16, 2015 to Blondie Locks to Betty Boop

7 Mar 4, 2016

"I have personally seen the Wal-Mart 4-Pack.  Our store has it separated along with a…"

Roselite de Tenousei replied Dec 12, 2015 to Descendants Dolls; a few things...

2 Dec 12, 2015

"While it was for a different reason, there was a huge backlash on Clawdeen with her…"

Roselite de Tenousei replied Dec 3, 2015 to Isi Dawndancer's Controversy

33 Dec 2, 2016
Reply by Dawndancer

RSS

© 2018   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service