Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Fantoma's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Technically speaking, the entire line started to die a long and painful death as soo…"

Fantoma replied May 9, 2018 to Official Monster High 2016 Reboot Thread

2140 Feb 2
Reply by The Whispering Wolf

"A rooted bear of that length & thickness on a doll would probably look like an o…"

Fantoma replied Apr 19, 2018 to Harry Potter Dolls By Mattel

20 Jul 8, 2018

"Yuck! They could have been adorable dolls but instead, they're atrocious. Molded pla…"

Fantoma replied Apr 18, 2018 to Harry Potter Dolls By Mattel

20 Jul 8, 2018

"Here's a quick little snapshot from 2 of the ghouls. I'll try to post more once they…"

Fantoma replied Apr 13, 2018 to Which Monster High doll was the last MH doll that you got?

53 Dec 13, 2018

"" FCA Gorgon girl (I can't remember her name.. she is pale with pink skin" Viperine.…"

Fantoma replied Apr 12, 2018 to Which Monster High doll was the last MH doll that you got?

53 Dec 13, 2018

"I've recently decided to upgrade my main core 6 MH dolls (according to my favorite 6…"

Fantoma replied Apr 12, 2018 to Which Monster High doll was the last MH doll that you got?

53 Dec 13, 2018

"I've just seen a used Maul Monsterista Spectra  on Ebay, for a reasonable price. The…"

53 Dec 13, 2018

"I think it would be best if Elsa remained single & free. Not everyone needs to b…"

Fantoma replied Mar 27, 2018 to The talk about "Frozen 2" sparks sooo much controversy. What do YOU think about the issue of weather or not Elsa should have a girlfriend?

3 Mar 27, 2018
Reply by Fantoma

"When situations like that or similar happen to me, I simply ignore those people (if…"

Fantoma replied Mar 18, 2018 to General Dolls / Doll Shopping Negative Nancy Thread! :(

7 Mar 19, 2018
Reply by purple_monkfish

""I would love to have Maul Monsterista but I don't think it will ever happen..." How…"

Fantoma replied Mar 17, 2018 to Which Monster High doll was the last MH doll that you got?

53 Dec 13, 2018

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service