Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

purple_monkfish's Discussions (4,824)

Discussions Replied To (4771) Replies Latest Activity

"well this time of year is splurge splurge splurge. I refuse to go out, I do all my…"

purple_monkfish replied yesterday to Is monster high actually done selling dolls?

5 yesterday
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"garden ghouls was like the begining of the year? since then no releases. Mattel are…"

purple_monkfish replied yesterday to Is monster high actually done selling dolls?

5 yesterday
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"Yasmin's been pulled now. the others are back up. but that means all four girls have…"

purple_monkfish replied on Saturday to Official Bratz Thread

289 on Saturday
Reply by LottieDuh

Mod

"that's wierd, all the 2015 reboot bratz i've had have been pretty good. Must have go…"

purple_monkfish replied Dec 7 to Negative Nancy thread - Rants, moans, complaints and general snark

264 on Monday
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"wow... just.. wow... the arrogance of that statement. "we have many customers who ar…"

purple_monkfish replied Dec 4 to Official Bratz Thread

289 on Saturday
Reply by LottieDuh

"same message as before or just out of stock? Jade's back up now so that didn't last…"

purple_monkfish replied Nov 28 to Official Bratz Thread

289 on Saturday
Reply by LottieDuh

"Love that they STILL aren't saying anything and the bad reviews keep on rolling in. "

purple_monkfish replied Nov 27 to Official Bratz Thread

289 on Saturday
Reply by LottieDuh

"shiiiiiiit. Too many returns. MGA better make a statement about this. All weekend…"

purple_monkfish replied Nov 26 to Official Bratz Thread

289 on Saturday
Reply by LottieDuh

"that second one looks like a trolled doll tbh. Scaris Cleo was a pretty doll though…"

purple_monkfish replied Nov 25 to So....which version of the "13 Wishes" Cleo doll do YOU prefer?

3 Nov 25
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"https://www.amazon.com/Bratz-Collector-Doll-Yasmin-Exclusive/dp/B07BQMQZHV/ref=pd_si…"

purple_monkfish replied Nov 24 to Official Bratz Thread

289 on Saturday
Reply by LottieDuh

RSS

© 2018   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service