Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

purple_monkfish's Discussions (4,950)

Discussions Replied To (4894) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm really curious if there's some theme or meaning behind the second names. Like..…"

purple_monkfish replied on Tuesday to Official Rainbow Surprise Peel The Rainbow Dolls Thread

31 on Friday
Reply by C

"I'm... curious but also dubious because the gimmick feels so... pointless. They'd be…"

purple_monkfish replied on Tuesday to Fail Fix dolls

9 on Wednesday
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"We have stock photos! http://www.youloveit.com/dolls/1140-new-rainbow-surprise-peel-…"

purple_monkfish replied Jun 28 to Official Rainbow Surprise Peel The Rainbow Dolls Thread

31 on Friday
Reply by C

Senior

"cave club have a release date but they're all over hte place. End of June to mid Jul…"

purple_monkfish replied Jun 18 to Doll Release Dates

9 Jun 19
Reply by The Whispering Wolf

Senior

"so technically we're doing our bit for the environment buying vintage dolls on ebay?…"

purple_monkfish replied May 30 to Doll Release Dates

9 Jun 19

Senior

"I assume a lot of those plans are in the air right now due to the pandemic and shipp…"

purple_monkfish replied May 27 to Doll Release Dates

9 Jun 19

"Yeah i'm pretty suspect. I mean pennywise maybe but you'd think being MH they'd just…"

purple_monkfish replied Apr 13 to RUMOR: Mattel will release 2 new Monster High collector dolls in 2020!

13 Jun 24
Reply by skeletongirl

Senior

"you could also try baking soda. I have done that to get smoke smell out of plushies…"

purple_monkfish replied Apr 3 to Saige Stinks!

15 Apr 3
Reply by Tula Shadowy

Senior

"that's gross. Airing her may help reduce the strength of the aroma, washing her migh…"

purple_monkfish replied Apr 1 to Saige Stinks!

15 Apr 3
Reply by Tula Shadowy

Senior

"scented dolls are annoying like that. Airing her outside might help a little? Maybe?…"

purple_monkfish replied Mar 31 to Saige Stinks!

15 Apr 3
Reply by Tula Shadowy

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service