Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

purple_monkfish's Discussions (4,665)

Discussions Replied To (4613) Replies Latest Activity

"Wilkos restocked, TONNES of old Art Class (all four this time) for £8 each (I grabbe…"

purple_monkfish replied 11 hours ago to Post Monster High Sightings Here (UK Only) 2

6990 11 hours ago
Reply by purple_monkfish

"wrapping some of the clear elastic bands from the packaging around the floppy joints…"

purple_monkfish replied 16 hours ago to Which NON-Monster High doll did you recently get?

16 16 hours ago
Reply by purple_monkfish

"I was bad and bought a Living Dead Doll 2 pack. Jack and Jill. it WAS one on my wish…"

purple_monkfish replied on Saturday to Which NON-Monster High doll did you recently get?

16 16 hours ago
Reply by purple_monkfish

"heads are beautiful, clothing is nice, bodies are cheaaaaap as heck. That about sum…"

purple_monkfish replied on Friday to "Is THIS what it's come to, MGA?", A.K.A., A comparative Project MC2 jointed doll review (Bodies and hair only!)

1 on Friday
Reply by purple_monkfish

"this seller sounds like a weirdo. I hope you get your doll but man, I would NOT be b…"

purple_monkfish replied on Thursday to Why is it such a common thing for online sellers to LOSE the dolls that they've already sold?

10 on Friday
Reply by The Whispering Wolf

"No i think Mattel just have decided that white, boring, pale dolls sell better becau…"

purple_monkfish replied on Thursday to Official Ever After High Thread

12 on Friday
Reply by Muinn

"Oh wow, actual EAH dolls? they've lost their knee and wrist joints you notice, looks…"

purple_monkfish replied on Wednesday to Official Ever After High Thread

12 on Friday
Reply by Muinn

"I can't understand how you can put something up to sell without knowing if you even…"

purple_monkfish replied on Wednesday to Why is it such a common thing for online sellers to LOSE the dolls that they've already sold?

10 on Friday
Reply by The Whispering Wolf

"amazon and online retailers are the only places i've seen new barbie, or newer mh. I…"

purple_monkfish replied Jan 12 to Post Monster High Sightings Here (UK Only) 2

6990 11 hours ago
Reply by purple_monkfish

"Sainsbury had fashionistas for £5:50 on clearance. They had the curvy dark skinned g…"

purple_monkfish replied Jan 12 to Post Monster High Sightings Here (UK Only) 2

6990 11 hours ago
Reply by purple_monkfish

RSS

© 2018   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service