Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Maureen McNeil-Finerty's Discussions (581)

Discussions Replied To (549) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Tula, Happy Sun Shopping day :) I'd say give it time and you will see those dol…"

Maureen McNeil-Finerty replied 16 hours ago to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

460 16 hours ago
Reply by Maureen McNeil-Finerty

"Dear Wolife, Awesome question...I love this..For all of my life, as a real redhead,…"

Maureen McNeil-Finerty replied 17 hours ago to If you could look more like any celebrities or important historical figures, which ones would you want to look like?

5 17 hours ago

"Dear Wolfie, Happy weekend..Awesome to see you here with Us again..Thank you for yo…"

Maureen McNeil-Finerty replied yesterday to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

460 16 hours ago

"Dear Tula, Happy Sat/Boot Sales Day !!!  The news said our Heat is stopping for the…"

Maureen McNeil-Finerty replied yesterday to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

460 16 hours ago

"Permalink Reply by Tula Shadowy 20 hours ago Hi Maureen, God! Snapstars for $4! I wo…"

Maureen McNeil-Finerty replied on Friday to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

460 16 hours ago

"Dear Tula, Happy Thurs :) I will switch weather with you..100 on Wed and even HOTTE…"

Maureen McNeil-Finerty replied on Thursday to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

460 16 hours ago

"Dear Tula, WE have great taste..I thought Ariel was lovely and would have bought he…"

Maureen McNeil-Finerty replied on Thursday to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

460 16 hours ago

"Dear Tula, Happy Wonderful Wed :) How are you ? The Big Time Heat arrived this week…"

Maureen McNeil-Finerty replied on Wednesday to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

460 16 hours ago

"Tula, I think the site keeps pushing this message around until I reply to it :) Iik…"

Maureen McNeil-Finerty replied on Wednesday to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

460 16 hours ago

"Dear Tula, Happy Fri/Boot sale weekend :) ..I know you so well that I know you will…"

Maureen McNeil-Finerty replied Aug 9 to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

460 16 hours ago

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service