Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Maureen McNeil-Finerty's Discussions (424)

Discussions Replied To (392) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Tula, OHHHH what fantastic finds you have...LOVE the Shoppies..and the dolls a…"

Maureen McNeil-Finerty replied 20 hours ago to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

140 13 hours ago
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"Dear Tula, Thanks Hon :) I love this set. Cleo was my first doll in the MH doll lin…"

Maureen McNeil-Finerty replied Jan 10 to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

140 13 hours ago
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"Dear Tula, Thank you :) He built it for me..I watched a movie and he did this in un…"

Maureen McNeil-Finerty replied Jan 10 to DD'S DISCOUNTS Has a TON of Mega Construx MH sets

10 Jan 10
Reply by Maureen McNeil-Finerty

""

Maureen McNeil-Finerty replied Jan 9 to DD'S DISCOUNTS Has a TON of Mega Construx MH sets

10 Jan 10

"Hello, Added the photos to my other thread but also promised to add them here too./…"

Maureen McNeil-Finerty replied Jan 9 to DD'S DISCOUNTS Has a TON of Mega Construx MH sets

10 Jan 10

"Dear Tula, Happy Wed..Hope you are doing great..The hand is better but am still way…"

Maureen McNeil-Finerty replied Jan 9 to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

140 13 hours ago
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"Dear Tula, Happy New Year..So sorry to hear about the net problems. We get that som…"

Maureen McNeil-Finerty replied Jan 8 to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

140 13 hours ago
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"Dear Wolfie, I hope you do get the dvd you want..Ebay & amazon have good deals o…"

Maureen McNeil-Finerty replied Jan 6 to Kids Click Tv channel is airing MH Cartoons Daily..

6 Jan 6

"Dear Wolfie, You're welcome :) Very glad to hear you did get the Clawdeen you wante…"

Maureen McNeil-Finerty replied Jan 6 to I can't believe it! That $6.00 My Scene from the antique store is the one that I've been wanting for a long time! Holiday Surprise!!!

7 Jan 6
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"Dear Wolfie, I love all my MH dvds and think you will too..I noticed a lot of the o…"

Maureen McNeil-Finerty replied Jan 4 to Kids Click Tv channel is airing MH Cartoons Daily..

6 Jan 6

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service