Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Maureen McNeil-Finerty's Discussions (920)

Discussions Replied To (888) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Tula, Happy Sun Night/Mon to Be !!! How are you ? I am doing great..I had a li…"

Maureen McNeil-Finerty replied 10 hours ago to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

1216 10 hours ago
Reply by Maureen McNeil-Finerty

"Dear Tula, Happy Weekend :) How are you ? Oh I am so glad your order came through.…"

Maureen McNeil-Finerty replied on Saturday to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

1216 10 hours ago

"Dear Tula, How are you ? Happy Tues..I am doing good. Catching up on my sleep and e…"

Maureen McNeil-Finerty replied Jan 12 to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

1216 10 hours ago

"Dear Tula, Happy Sunday !!! I thought you'd get a kick out of that meme. How are yo…"

Maureen McNeil-Finerty replied Jan 10 to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

1216 10 hours ago

"Dear Tula, Happy Weekend My Friend. How are you feeling ? We seem to have caught so…"

Maureen McNeil-Finerty replied Jan 9 to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

1216 10 hours ago

"Dear Tula, Hi Hon...Oh yes, I meant "Bad ideas" from various governments around the…"

Maureen McNeil-Finerty replied Jan 7 to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

1216 10 hours ago

"Dear Tula, Happy New Year ! I hope you are doing well & good.  I hope that the…"

Maureen McNeil-Finerty replied Jan 2 to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

1216 10 hours ago

"Dear Tula, Happy New Year Hon..How are you doing ??  Bojo is going to end up the sa…"

Maureen McNeil-Finerty replied Dec 30, 2020 to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

1216 10 hours ago

"Dear Tula, Happy Tuesday My Friend !! How are you doing ? I am so sorry that I worr…"

Maureen McNeil-Finerty replied Dec 29, 2020 to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

1216 10 hours ago

"Dear Tula, Happy New Year To Be !! # 2021.. How are you ? I have been so busy with…"

Maureen McNeil-Finerty replied Dec 28, 2020 to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

1216 10 hours ago

RSS

© 2021   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service