Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Maureen McNeil-Finerty's Discussions (465)

Discussions Replied To (433) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Tula, Happy Thurs :) I hope you are doing well. Thank you for liking Gabby...t…"

Maureen McNeil-Finerty replied 7 hours ago to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

225 7 hours ago
Reply by Maureen McNeil-Finerty

"Dear Tula, Happy Wed Hon :) YOU took a great pic of your Boo's !! I'm glad you like…"

Maureen McNeil-Finerty replied yesterday to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

225 7 hours ago

"Dear Tula, Awesome Photo...I love your Tsums..I also have the Evil Queen & Ilsa…"

Maureen McNeil-Finerty replied yesterday to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

225 7 hours ago

"Dear Tula, Happy Tues :) How are you doing ? I am pretty good..1 week since the BIG…"

Maureen McNeil-Finerty replied on Tuesday to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

225 7 hours ago

"Permalink Reply by Tula Shadowy 21 hours ago Hi Maureen, Wow! I like this Cleo. It i…"

Maureen McNeil-Finerty replied on Monday to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

225 7 hours ago

"Dear Tula, Happy Sun :) Howe are you doing ? I hope you have a great time today at…"

Maureen McNeil-Finerty replied on Sunday to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

225 7 hours ago

"Dear Tula, Happy weekend :)  I hope you are doing great..I also hope your back neve…"

Maureen McNeil-Finerty replied on Saturday to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

225 7 hours ago

"Dear Tula, Happy Wed..Hope you are doing good..Keep up with the therapy class..My s…"

Maureen McNeil-Finerty replied Mar 13 to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

225 7 hours ago

"Dear Tula, Happy Tues :) You are a much better shopper then I am..I regret things I…"

Maureen McNeil-Finerty replied Mar 12 to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

225 7 hours ago

"Dear Tula, Happy Sun/New week to be :) Awesome link to Joey's Funko..You know me I…"

Maureen McNeil-Finerty replied Mar 10 to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

225 7 hours ago

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service