Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Maureen McNeil-Finerty's Discussions (716)

Discussions Replied To (684) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Tula, Happy Tues..How are you ? I hope all is well. Thank you for the kind wor…"

Maureen McNeil-Finerty replied yesterday to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

763 2 hours ago
Reply by The Whispering Wolf

"Dear Tula, Happy Sunday !!! How are you ??  Thank you for liking my Pikmi Pop Bear..…"

Maureen McNeil-Finerty replied on Sunday to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

763 2 hours ago

"Dear Tula, Hello...How are you doing ? Thank you for the wishes..I would LOVE to b…"

Maureen McNeil-Finerty replied on Saturday to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

763 2 hours ago

"Dear Tula, Wow...those dolls are interesting indeed..I have never seen the  OMG dol…"

Maureen McNeil-Finerty replied on Saturday to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

763 2 hours ago

"Dear Tula, Happy Friday..How are you doing ? I am good but falling behind on things…"

Maureen McNeil-Finerty replied on Friday to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

763 2 hours ago

"Dear Tula, Happy Thurs :) How are you ? Doing good here. I heard on our news that t…"

Maureen McNeil-Finerty replied Mar 26 to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

763 2 hours ago

"Dear Tula, Thank you for your comment on my new backpack..I always wanted a Loungef…"

Maureen McNeil-Finerty replied Mar 26 to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

763 2 hours ago

"Dear Tula, Happy Wed :) I hope you are doing well. I had a minor bug overnight but…"

Maureen McNeil-Finerty replied Mar 25 to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

763 2 hours ago

"Dear Tula, Happy Tues :) How are you ? I think I understand the panic these people a…"

Maureen McNeil-Finerty replied Mar 24 to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

763 2 hours ago

"Dear Wolfie, Happy Birthday !! When this virus thing passes, your Birthday next yea…"

Maureen McNeil-Finerty replied Mar 22 to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

763 2 hours ago

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service