Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Maureen McNeil-Finerty's Discussions (526)

Discussions Replied To (494) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Tula, Happy Weekend...Yay for the fab photos ..Love the photos...Kate is so cu…"

Maureen McNeil-Finerty replied on Friday to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

348 on Friday
Reply by Maureen McNeil-Finerty

"Hi Tula, Happy Weekend : ) Oh yes, My Guy bought my Ivy & Harley when they firs…"

Maureen McNeil-Finerty replied on Friday to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

348 on Friday

" Reply by The Whispering Wolf 20 hours ago Hi, Congrats on the new finds, Tula. I…"

Maureen McNeil-Finerty replied on Thursday to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

348 on Friday

"Dear Tula, Happy Thurs Hon. How are you doing ? I truly do believe that stress caus…"

Maureen McNeil-Finerty replied on Thursday to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

348 on Friday

"Dear Tula, Happy Wed :) Thank you, the sinus migraine vanished overnight while I sl…"

Maureen McNeil-Finerty replied on Wednesday to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

348 on Friday

"Dear Tula, Happy Sun :)  How are you doing ? Thank you for the nice words over our…"

Maureen McNeil-Finerty replied May 12 to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

348 on Friday

"Dear Tula, Happy Weekend :) How are you doing ? I am dealing with a bit of a sinus…"

Maureen McNeil-Finerty replied May 11 to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

348 on Friday

" Reply by Tula Shadowy 15 hours ago Hi Maureen, Wow! The flowers are absolutely gorg…"

Maureen McNeil-Finerty replied May 10 to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

348 on Friday

"Dear Wolfie, LOL..Good One..PURR-fect indeed :) Taking an ebay break after a bad ex…"

Maureen McNeil-Finerty replied May 9 to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

348 on Friday

"Dear Tula, HAPPY Thurs :) Oh how lovely she is..Katana is quite glorious isn't she ?…"

Maureen McNeil-Finerty replied May 9 to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

348 on Friday

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service