Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Maureen McNeil-Finerty's Discussions (615)

Discussions Replied To (583) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Wolfie, Always a pleasure to see you here with Us.. Happy Sun Hugss, Maureen"

Maureen McNeil-Finerty replied on Sunday to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

532 on Sunday
Reply by Maureen McNeil-Finerty

"Dear Tula, Happy Sun My Friend..How are you feeling ? Just getting over a long week…"

Maureen McNeil-Finerty replied on Sunday to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

532 on Sunday

"Dear Tula, Happy Thurs Hon..How are you ?? I hope you are doing great,..I have not…"

Maureen McNeil-Finerty replied Oct 3 to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

532 on Sunday

"Tula, Jenni is sooooo cute..Great Job... Hugs, Maureen"

Maureen McNeil-Finerty replied Sep 25 to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

532 on Sunday

"Dear Tula, Happy HOT Tues night here..How are you doing ? Congrats on the shoppie pi…"

Maureen McNeil-Finerty replied Sep 25 to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

532 on Sunday

"Dear Tula, Happy Mon :) Hope you are doing well..I am doing good..Little mi…"

Maureen McNeil-Finerty replied Sep 23 to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

532 on Sunday

"Dear Tula, Happy Sun :) I hope you are doing well. Not able to add pix again ? Nooo…"

Maureen McNeil-Finerty replied Sep 22 to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

532 on Sunday

"Dear Tula, Happy Weekend..I hope it will rain after the sale on Sun :) I love your…"

Maureen McNeil-Finerty replied Sep 21 to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

532 on Sunday

"Dear Wolfie, Hello..Great to see you here with Us...I noticed a lot of Wild Hearts…"

Maureen McNeil-Finerty replied Sep 20 to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

532 on Sunday

"Dear Tula, Happy Wed :) Your Flickr pix are just gorgeous...I know what you mean ab…"

Maureen McNeil-Finerty replied Sep 18 to WAL MART shelf report & DOLLAR TREE MH/EAH FINDS

532 on Sunday

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service