Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Konzern's Discussions (1,206)

Discussions Replied To (1096) Replies Latest Activity

Mod

"Good luck.  I hear little good about Electrified.  We saw a Venus on the shelf, only…"

Konzern replied Jan 26, 2017 to Negative Nancy thread - Rants, moans, complaints and general snark

271 May 5
Reply by The Whispering Wolf

"It was a total surprise, I guess they really want them to move.  I haven't been sinc…"

Konzern replied Jan 26, 2017 to Wal Mart & Target Clearance sales

75 Feb 2, 2017
Reply by Maureen McNeil-Finerty

Mod

"I always loved the diaries, they gave us so much insight and character development a…"

Konzern replied Jan 25, 2017 to Negative Nancy thread - Rants, moans, complaints and general snark

271 May 5

Mod

"I honestly felt seeing the art first, that Frankie could be pretty, and I don't love…"

Konzern replied Jan 25, 2017 to Negative Nancy thread - Rants, moans, complaints and general snark

271 May 5

"Make sure to scan, though I'm sure you do already.  I don't think singing Ari is goi…"

Konzern replied Jan 25, 2017 to Wal Mart & Target Clearance sales

75 Feb 2, 2017

Mod

"I feel like a skeleton is a pretty limited character, even though she's given a colo…"

Konzern replied Jan 24, 2017 to Negative Nancy thread - Rants, moans, complaints and general snark

271 May 5

"Ari isn't moving here so if you can't get her, I'll be glad to pick her up."

Konzern replied Jan 24, 2017 to Wal Mart & Target Clearance sales

75 Feb 2, 2017

Mod

"I still wonder why Skelita?  I see people assuming she's the go to to prove "We're s…"

Konzern replied Jan 24, 2017 to Negative Nancy thread - Rants, moans, complaints and general snark

271 May 5

" We went with my dad to get some things, my sister got a few things so I grabbed Cle…"

Konzern replied Jan 23, 2017 to Wal Mart & Target Clearance sales

75 Feb 2, 2017

Mod

"I'd been on Amazon for years, never had trouble until last year, and it was every pu…"

Konzern replied Jan 23, 2017 to Negative Nancy thread - Rants, moans, complaints and general snark

271 May 5

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service