Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Konzern's Discussions (1,206)

Discussions Replied To (1141) Replies Latest Activity

"We only saw Fangtastic Fitness once, in Big Lots.  Great Scarrier Reef was not reall…"

Konzern replied Apr 15 to Least successful lines?

9 May 15
Reply by The Whispering Wolf

"I might have to see what i can get on the Brand Boo Students, I've talked to some pe…"

Konzern replied Apr 6 to WAL MART Clearance aisle back..MH Dolls/Inner Monster Fashion etc

4 Apr 7
Reply by Maureen McNeil-Finerty

"Our Walmart still has about the same since last time, but I'm expected more and more…"

Konzern replied Apr 5 to WAL MART Clearance aisle back..MH Dolls/Inner Monster Fashion etc

4 Apr 7
Reply by Maureen McNeil-Finerty

Mod

"That's just rotten.  When I won a Skull Shores Gil a long time ago, back when he was…"

Konzern replied Feb 6 to Negative Nancy thread - Rants, moans, complaints and general snark

228 Oct 12
Reply by i^D

"I got two recently on clearance, one for me and one for trading later, and both have…"

Konzern replied Feb 5 to Official Monster High 2016 Reboot Thread

1883 20 minutes ago
Reply by Wysp

"I have the idea it's not only that, but blind bags as well.  Kids have that got to g…"

Konzern replied Feb 5 to More and more store exclusives

4 Feb 5
Reply by Skeekers

Mod

"It's very sad.  I haven't been to Target since Christmas, supposed to go this weeken…"

Konzern replied Feb 2 to Negative Nancy thread - Rants, moans, complaints and general snark

228 Oct 12
Reply by i^D

Mod

"This is our doll aisle, all that is not Barbie, Disney, or blind bags.  This is the…"

Konzern replied Feb 1 to Negative Nancy thread - Rants, moans, complaints and general snark

228 Oct 12
Reply by i^D

Mod

"There are some people I really would not put that past!  "Let's just sacrifice all t…"

Konzern replied Feb 1 to Negative Nancy thread - Rants, moans, complaints and general snark

228 Oct 12
Reply by i^D

Mod

"I assume they must sell on occasion, replacing a busted leg or someone has extra han…"

228 Oct 12
Reply by i^D

RSS

© 2017   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service