Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Breanna Burton's Discussions (523)

Discussions Replied To (515) Replies Latest Activity

Mod

"Who is making up the names for these lines? 'Garden Ghouls' is pretty basic...though…"

Breanna Burton replied yesterday to Negative Nancy thread - Rants, moans, complaints and general snark

161 44 minutes ago
Reply by purple_monkfish

"At this point, I've lost a lot of my attachment to Monster High - none of the new re…"

Breanna Burton replied on Monday to The end is near?*Rumor*

43 on Monday
Reply by purple_monkfish

"Yikes... Aside from the mini Ghoulia, there is absolutely nothing in the Monster Hig…"

Breanna Burton replied on Monday to Official Monster High 2016 Reboot Thread

1093 7 hours ago
Reply by PlagueRat

"unnggghhhh She is strange. Gorgeous, but strange. Hopefully the crimps will be nice…"

Breanna Burton replied on Sunday to Official Monster High 2016 Reboot Thread

1093 7 hours ago
Reply by PlagueRat

"^ All true. I've just stopped believing what Mattel is saying on social media. I hav…"

Breanna Burton replied on Sunday to The end is near?*Rumor*

43 on Monday
Reply by purple_monkfish

Mod

"Skulltimate Roller Maze Draculaura was a big one for me, because she was one of the…"

Breanna Burton replied on Sunday to Negative Nancy thread - Rants, moans, complaints and general snark

161 44 minutes ago
Reply by purple_monkfish

"Lagoona's mom is cute. Hopefully she's still a sea nymph like she was in G1.  Also,…"

Breanna Burton replied on Friday to Mattel Enrolls in New ‘Monster High’ Series for YouTube Kids

12 on Saturday
Reply by PlagueRat

Mod

"It's awful that Mattel doesn't seem to care about us, despite the fact that we've bo…"

Breanna Burton replied Feb 16 to Negative Nancy thread - Rants, moans, complaints and general snark

161 44 minutes ago
Reply by purple_monkfish

"Well a vampire father, vampire daughter, werewolf mother, werewolf daughter, werewol…"

Breanna Burton replied Feb 16 to Official Monster High 2016 Reboot Thread

1093 7 hours ago
Reply by PlagueRat

"So let me think about this for a minute: Clawdeen had the time to design a full fash…"

Breanna Burton replied Feb 16 to Official Monster High 2016 Reboot Thread

1093 7 hours ago
Reply by PlagueRat

RSS

© 2017   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service