Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Breanna Burton's Discussions (752)

Discussions Replied To (742) Replies Latest Activity

Mod

"The new Fashionistas look nice - I'd love to get the AA wheelchair girl. The DC Supe…"

Breanna Burton replied on Saturday to toy fair 2019

27 9 hours ago
Reply by C

"Why are the bodies so small? It looks like they put Liv heads on Enchantimals bodies…"

Breanna Burton replied Dec 22, 2018 to Official #SNAPSTAR Dolls Thread

30 Jan 23
Reply by mechagirl

"Another TK Maxx sighting! WWE Superstars dolls, the slim-box ones. I've wanted the B…"

Breanna Burton replied Dec 13, 2018 to Post Monster High Sightings Here (UK Only) 2

7197 Jan 26
Reply by purple_monkfish

Mod

"I love the Project Mc2 dolls with all my heart, but those bodies are incredible flim…"

Breanna Burton replied Dec 7, 2018 to Negative Nancy thread - Rants, moans, complaints and general snark

265 Dec 22, 2018
Reply by The Whispering Wolf

"They take pride...in this? That says a lot about them as a company."

Breanna Burton replied Dec 6, 2018 to Official Bratz Thread

291 Dec 18, 2018
Reply by Thriftydolly2

"There are a lot of different versions of Star Darlings. Well, four of them, but it's…"

Breanna Burton replied Dec 3, 2018 to Star Darlings Scarlet Versions?

4 Dec 7, 2018
Reply by Jesy Swift

"Don't give up now! They've only just started coming in - I wouldn't be surprised if…"

Breanna Burton replied Dec 1, 2018 to Post Monster High Sightings Here (UK Only) 2

7197 Jan 26
Reply by purple_monkfish

"Camryn's Robot is an excellent doll! I'd 100% recommend her.  But maybe that's becau…"

Breanna Burton replied Dec 1, 2018 to Post Monster High Sightings Here (UK Only) 2

7197 Jan 26
Reply by purple_monkfish

"I GOT THE PURPLE HAIRED MCKEYLA! £14.99 at TK Maxx. They also had Adrienne's Perfume."

7197 Jan 26
Reply by purple_monkfish

"The purple haired McKeyla is the same wave as Adrienne's perfume and Camryn's robot.…"

Breanna Burton replied Nov 26, 2018 to Post Monster High Sightings Here (UK Only) 2

7197 Jan 26
Reply by purple_monkfish

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service