Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

GoodDollHunting's Discussions (508)

Discussions Replied To (458) Replies Latest Activity

"I'll keep my eyes open for you. I've seen a few recently at Walmarts so it might be…"

GoodDollHunting replied Oct 8, 2016 to Shriek Wrecked Gil?

29 Oct 8, 2016
Reply by Konzern

"Here's that MH pallet I was talking about. I saw it at a few more stores so it shoul…"

GoodDollHunting replied Sep 5, 2016 to Shriekwrecked Gil at Walmart!

14 Sep 10, 2016
Reply by Starlord

"I only found him at one of the three Walmarts here (sometimes all three get the same…"

GoodDollHunting replied Sep 4, 2016 to Shriekwrecked Gil at Walmart!

14 Sep 10, 2016
Reply by Starlord

"I'm not sure. He looks the same to me but if there's anything you want a closer look…"

GoodDollHunting replied Sep 4, 2016 to Shriekwrecked Gil at Walmart!

14 Sep 10, 2016
Reply by Starlord

"Found him at Walmart today in So Cal. Happy hunting!"

GoodDollHunting replied Sep 2, 2016 to Shriek Wrecked Gil?

29 Oct 8, 2016
Reply by Konzern

"Gotcha. Well I'm glad you were able to get them! That's why I share info here. :)"

GoodDollHunting replied Jul 24, 2016 to Tons of New Dolls at TRU - WHISP, Amanita & Nefera, Moanica & Draculaura, Ari, Playsets, etc.

9 Jul 24, 2016
Reply by GoodDollHunting

"Yeah, I remember stuff coming out at different times in the past... this time it see…"

GoodDollHunting replied Jul 24, 2016 to Tons of New Dolls at TRU - WHISP, Amanita & Nefera, Moanica & Draculaura, Ari, Playsets, etc.

9 Jul 24, 2016
Reply by GoodDollHunting

"Should be soon. Stores in my area got all the new dolls in over 2 truck days. MH and…"

9 Jul 24, 2016
Reply by GoodDollHunting

"There was almost too much stuff to list! There was a playset with Draculaura and ano…"

GoodDollHunting replied Jul 19, 2016 to Tons of New Dolls at TRU - WHISP, Amanita & Nefera, Moanica & Draculaura, Ari, Playsets, etc.

9 Jul 24, 2016
Reply by GoodDollHunting

""

GoodDollHunting replied Jul 19, 2016 to Tons of New Dolls at TRU - WHISP, Amanita & Nefera, Moanica & Draculaura, Ari, Playsets, etc.

9 Jul 24, 2016
Reply by GoodDollHunting

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service