Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

mechagirl's Discussions (1,015)

Discussions Replied To (976) Replies Latest Activity

"I have no idea what happened to my old original Strawberry Shortcake dolls and plays…"

mechagirl replied on Sunday to What did you do / get on Barbie's 60th Birthday (March 9)?

15 on Monday
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"hi Jesy this is the chicken farmer doll, she's so cute! https://www.amazon.com/Barb…"

mechagirl replied Mar 13 to What did you do / get on Barbie's 60th Birthday (March 9)?

15 on Monday
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"Ive been collecting Disney and Barbie long before Monster High, since the mid 90's!…"

mechagirl replied Mar 13 to What did you do / get on Barbie's 60th Birthday (March 9)?

15 on Monday
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"lol I have... a lot! its not just Fashionista dolls though its different dolls in ge…"

mechagirl replied Mar 12 to What did you do / get on Barbie's 60th Birthday (March 9)?

15 on Monday
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"Jesy Swift you nailed "Gia"! that's exactly the type of personality i think of every…"

mechagirl replied Mar 11 to What did you do / get on Barbie's 60th Birthday (March 9)?

15 on Monday
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"been checking through my dolls for glue leaks.  I have Cupid, DOTD Lagoona, Gloom Be…"

mechagirl replied Feb 26 to 2019 I.D. List for Elastic Vs. Plastic Hip Joints (Feel free to add items)

4 Mar 4
Reply by Tula Shadowy

Mod

"geez this site is hating me this week, I just lost my second post! >:( well here…"

mechagirl replied Feb 17 to toy fair 2019

27 Feb 20
Reply by C

Mod

"I had posted a whole very long reply to the first post last night but today I notice…"

mechagirl replied Feb 17 to toy fair 2019

27 Feb 20
Reply by C

"I like all of Robecca's steampunk stye boots and Vandala's boots(someone custom pain…"

mechagirl replied Feb 4 to Best boots

13 Feb 26
Reply by Tula Shadowy

" I think LOL really kickstarted this recent doll / blindbag feature trend. The toy c…"

mechagirl replied Jan 24 to Off The Hook dollfigures

4 Jan 31
Reply by The Whispering Wolf

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service