Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

mechagirl's Discussions (1,072)

Discussions Replied To (1032) Replies Latest Activity

"really curious about the gimmick with this one, I wanna see someone do a tutorial on…"

mechagirl replied on Tuesday to NEW # Fail Fix Dolls

2 on Tuesday
Reply by mechagirl

"hehe its true, its like they're gonna make you pay $$$ to basically buy a messed up…"

mechagirl replied on Tuesday to Fail Fix dolls

9 on Wednesday
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"thats ok! I cant decide which one I like the most, they're all so pretty! I really l…"

9 on Wednesday
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"reading the description, it says it includes a "removable failed face", so I guess i…"

9 on Wednesday
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"really Mattel??? would it have been that hard to give Snape rooted hair?! http://ww…"

mechagirl replied on Monday to He who shall not be named is now a Barbie doll

6 on Monday
Reply by mechagirl

"I know these color surprise dolls are a gimmick but I.... kinda... like? these merma…"

mechagirl replied on Monday to Official Barbie Thread

68 on Tuesday
Reply by The Whispering Wolf

Senior

"this long hair dolls I can just imagine the mess that will become of those heads whe…"

mechagirl replied on Monday to New Pics Of Hairdorables Longest Hair Ever and Prom Perfect Dolls!

3 on Wednesday
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"shes actually my favorite, heh, I like the dark skin girl with yellow hair too,"

mechagirl replied on Monday to Official Rainbow Surprise Peel The Rainbow Dolls Thread

31 8 hours ago
Reply by C

"the codes dont work, they must have already sold out. Im waiting  for them to releas…"

mechagirl replied on Monday to Official My Little Pony Thread

21 on Monday
Reply by mechagirl

"the awesome My Froggy Stuff delivers: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBTk3oBMtT4 j…"

mechagirl replied Feb 28 to Is there an official, non-social media site for the Toy Fair 2020 Pics?

5 Feb 29
Reply by The Whispering Wolf

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service