Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

mechagirl's Discussions (1,062)

Discussions Replied To (1023) Replies Latest Activity

"the awesome My Froggy Stuff delivers: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBTk3oBMtT4 j…"

mechagirl replied Feb 28 to Is there an official, non-social media site for the Toy Fair 2020 Pics?

5 Feb 29
Reply by The Whispering Wolf

"yup, there's a whole bunch of new farm themed ones, as well as some winter themed on…"

mechagirl replied Feb 28 to Official Rainbow Surprise Peel The Rainbow Dolls Thread

22 Feb 28
Reply by mechagirl

"yeah I would only buy one of these LOL dolls if the prices went down and I know the…"

mechagirl replied Feb 27 to Official Rainbow Surprise Peel The Rainbow Dolls Thread

22 Feb 28
Reply by mechagirl

"that reminds me of an article i read were the blogger said that LOLs were better tha…"

mechagirl replied Feb 27 to Official Rainbow Surprise Peel The Rainbow Dolls Thread

22 Feb 28
Reply by mechagirl

"oh I couldn't tell these were inset eyes. Thats different then, b/c inset eyes will…"

mechagirl replied Feb 26 to Official Rainbow Surprise Peel The Rainbow Dolls Thread

22 Feb 28
Reply by mechagirl

"Ive tried looking so far but haven't found anything other than random posts on Tumbl…"

mechagirl replied Feb 25 to Is there an official, non-social media site for the Toy Fair 2020 Pics?

5 Feb 29

"is the humans and dinosaurs lived at the same time myth ever going to die? I guess n…"

mechagirl replied Feb 25 to Official Cave Club Thread

13 Mar 6
Reply by not a cat

"whats with this giant vacant saucer eyes trend in these newer dolls? I cant get into…"

mechagirl replied Feb 25 to Official Rainbow Surprise Peel The Rainbow Dolls Thread

22 Feb 28
Reply by mechagirl

"isn't this that Disney Channel tween movie/series/whatever trying to cash in on the…"

mechagirl replied Feb 14 to Zombies 2 Dolls By Mattel

5 Feb 15
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"have you guys seen the Cedric doll?  He looks like Rue Mcclanahan.  : / https://www…"

mechagirl replied Feb 11 to He who shall not be named is now a Barbie doll

5 Feb 15

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service