Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Toastycat's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Woah. This all comes at a shock to me! When I was browsing the toy section of Target…"

Toastycat replied Nov 18, 2014 to Let's talk about Bonita Femur.

23 Nov 19, 2014
Reply by Konzern

"I agree, thank you so much for the insight, it was very helpful! I really like the i…"

Toastycat replied Aug 11, 2014 to Inner Monster

56 Sep 30, 2014
Reply by Pookiemoon

"Well if I'm not too late I'd really like to purchase it! Should I shoot you an email?"

Toastycat replied Aug 11, 2014 to Full Dolls, Nude Dolls and Outfits for Sale! (Some Older & Rare Ones!) PRICES LOWERED and New Items Added!

15 Oct 20, 2014
Reply by amonsterhighguy

"I'm so glad someone started a discussion on these dolls! I think they're super kawai…"

Toastycat replied Aug 10, 2014 to Inner Monster

56 Sep 30, 2014
Reply by Pookiemoon

"Oh my goodness they're beautiful! I may be interested in the blonde wig, but if some…"

Toastycat replied Aug 10, 2014 to Full Dolls, Nude Dolls and Outfits for Sale! (Some Older & Rare Ones!) PRICES LOWERED and New Items Added!

15 Oct 20, 2014
Reply by amonsterhighguy

"Could you post pictures of the wigs on a doll to see how they look if they haven't a…"

Toastycat replied Aug 10, 2014 to Full Dolls, Nude Dolls and Outfits for Sale! (Some Older & Rare Ones!) PRICES LOWERED and New Items Added!

15 Oct 20, 2014
Reply by amonsterhighguy

"Yaaaaay!! You're getting him after all :D"

Toastycat replied Aug 6, 2014 to Desperate for Invisi Billy doll at good price!!

14 Aug 6, 2014
Reply by Toastycat

"Yess, I have prime and could've gotten two day shipping, but I opted for standard be…"

Toastycat replied Aug 6, 2014 to Desperate for Invisi Billy doll at good price!!

14 Aug 6, 2014
Reply by Toastycat

"THANK YOU SO MUCH! I just placed my order!! :DD"

Toastycat replied Aug 5, 2014 to Desperate for Invisi Billy doll at good price!!

14 Aug 6, 2014
Reply by Toastycat

"I'll have to keep checking amazon, I check pretty regularly but I keep missing when…"

Toastycat replied Aug 5, 2014 to Desperate for Invisi Billy doll at good price!!

14 Aug 6, 2014
Reply by Toastycat

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service