Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

VeryVenus's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"It's just sad I can't, or any of us rather, go to a store and hand pick our dolls. N…"

VeryVenus replied Feb 14 to Monster High didn't reboot because Disney princesses line was lost to Mattel. *THEORY*

9 Feb 14
Reply by VeryVenus

"Side note: I love how all three of us have Venus pics! :)"

VeryVenus replied Feb 14 to Monster High didn't reboot because Disney princesses line was lost to Mattel. *THEORY*

9 Feb 14
Reply by VeryVenus

"I hope they go bankrupt and drive themselves into the ground financially and legally…"

9 Feb 14
Reply by VeryVenus

"Yeah plus EAH dolls all had the same faces, besides like three of the dolls. Bleck!"

VeryVenus replied Feb 13 to Monster High didn't reboot because Disney princesses line was lost to Mattel. *THEORY*

9 Feb 14
Reply by VeryVenus

"Plus they took away MH articulation but invented the "Made to move" body for Barbie…"

VeryVenus replied Feb 13 to Monster High didn't reboot because Disney princesses line was lost to Mattel. *THEORY*

9 Feb 14
Reply by VeryVenus

"Amazon is terrible, back in the day I had to get THREE count em' THREE replacements…"

VeryVenus replied Feb 13 to Someone at Amazon stepped on my doll

9 Feb 13
Reply by VeryVenus

"Nope! However that pack was a bust anyway, very cheap. Though I DO/DID like the Spec…"

VeryVenus replied Jan 29 to Official Monster High 2016 Reboot Thread

2140 Feb 2
Reply by The Whispering Wolf

"I literally have depression, not being dramatic, over it. Ridiculous and I blame cus…"

VeryVenus replied Jan 29 to Official Monster High 2016 Reboot Thread

2140 Feb 2
Reply by The Whispering Wolf

Mod

"I mean... compare THIS to Skelita. Or even the new Day of the Dead Barbie."

VeryVenus replied Jan 21 to Catrinas Underworld by Maya Studio and Cife

8 Jan 22
Reply by purple_monkfish

Mod

"Yuck, hideous little creatures, are they Bratz?"

VeryVenus replied Jan 21 to Catrinas Underworld by Maya Studio and Cife

8 Jan 22