Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

❤Margo isn't Perfect❤'s Discussions (1,369)

Discussions Replied To (1302) Replies Latest Activity

"Cami laughed lightly, noticing that Mystic had started to rant. "I have History firs…"

❤Margo isn't Perfect❤ replied Sep 6, 2014 to Hum Hallelujah (Open RP, ask before you join!)

9 Mar 1, 2018
Reply by Glitter Spring

"((Well I'm Cami, I'll add more OCs later.)) Third Person PoV~ Cami glimpsed to the s…"

❤Margo isn't Perfect❤ replied Sep 6, 2014 to Hum Hallelujah (Open RP, ask before you join!)

9 Mar 1, 2018
Reply by Glitter Spring

""I hope I'm not." she replied, glancing down at her body. The wound wasn't very visi…"

❤Margo isn't Perfect❤ replied Jul 25, 2014 to Death is the Road to Awe ~Revived! ( Open RP)

33 Jul 27, 2014
Reply by Gregory

""Ha, yeah. Although the reaction would be cool." Vicki replied,giggling."

❤Margo isn't Perfect❤ replied Jul 25, 2014 to Death is the Road to Awe ~Revived! ( Open RP)

33 Jul 27, 2014
Reply by Gregory

"((wait Gregory's OC is the strange one or no XD)) "Yes, there are plenty of stores…"

33 Jul 27, 2014
Reply by Gregory

"Her smile dropped for a split second, eyes filled woth disappointment. But then Vick…"

33 Jul 27, 2014
Reply by Gregory

"Vicki heard two people conversing rather loudly. She turned her head and smiled slig…"

33 Jul 27, 2014
Reply by Gregory

"Vicki felt the blinding light slowly make her lose her eyesight. She looked around,…"

❤Margo isn't Perfect❤ replied Jul 24, 2014 to Death is the Road to Awe ~Revived! ( Open RP)

33 Jul 27, 2014
Reply by Gregory

"Vicki swung her legs back and forth, watching as each and everyone of her old studen…"

❤Margo isn't Perfect❤ replied Jul 24, 2014 to Death is the Road to Awe ~Revived! ( Open RP)

33 Jul 27, 2014
Reply by Gregory

"((Imma join as my resurrected OC, Victoria (Vicki for short), but I changed her a lo…"

33 Jul 27, 2014
Reply by Gregory

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service