Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

General Monster High Chat (5,854)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"Glue Hesd Syndrome" Explained!

Hello, http://dollsaga.wordpress.com/2016/10/26/barbies-glue-head-syndrome-continues/ <Disappears into a shadow> Goodbye, The Whis…

Started by The Whispering Wolf

3 Oct 31, 2018
Reply by Tula Shadowy

I Love Shoes Cleo order = CANCELLED! Abysmal ending to a depressing day! :( :( :(

Hello, As some of you know, I recently ordered a fairly well-priced I Love Shoes Cleo de Nile doll online, and I was excited about receivi…

5 Oct 26, 2018
Reply by The Whispering Wolf

Which doll of each MH character is your favorite these days? (URL of all dolls included)

Hello, The following is the url for every doll of every MH character ever created. It's quite an impressive array of images! http://mhcol…

3 Oct 24, 2018
Reply by The Whispering Wolf

"Monster High" Vs. "Vempirina": Why I can't stomach the Pepto pink flavor of the replacement for "Monster High".

Hello, This is going to be something of a rant, but, for Draculaura's sake....and Dracula's, something sickeningly sweet is happening over…

9 Oct 11, 2018
Reply by Skeekers

R.I.P. Monster High

no denying it now...there's been no new doll reveals for many months no mention of any new animated flicks and all discussion for MH has go…

Started by NocturnalGamer

8 Aug 23, 2018
Reply by mechagirl

Sirena face molds

Hello, I'm new :)  I've looked around a bit but this is my first actual post. I have two different Sirena von boo dolls and their faces loo…

Started by Amy Thomas

5 Jul 20, 2018
Reply by Amy Thomas

DD DISCOUNTS Has Ever After Dolls on Sale & TRU report

Hello All, Happy weekend :) My Guy took me Birthday Shopping with money he gifted me with and we'd been to DD Discounts a couple weeks ag…

Started by Maureen McNeil-Finerty

87 Jul 14, 2018
Reply by Maureen McNeil-Finerty

What shoes are these?

Does anyone know what doll has these shoes?

Started by Yuki_100

1 Jul 7, 2018
Reply by Tula Shadowy

TOYS R US FINAL DAYS : REDWOOD CITY ,CALIF

Hello, TRU's final day for this location is June 28..The employee told me each store has a different closing date. The stores are NOT acce…

4 Jun 28, 2018

TOYS R US FINAL DAYS PHOTOS WITH REPORT

Hello, I am going to hate this week I think. There has always been a Toys R Us for us to shop in and now no longer..We went to the Sunnyva…

6 Jun 27, 2018

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service