Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

General Monster High Chat (5,853)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for the ideal new body for 2015 Re-release Gloom Beach Frankie. Recommendations?

Hello, I may not be spending much money on MH again right away, but I am seriously considering re-bodying my poor official Frankie Stein,…

Started by The Whispering Wolf

3 Jan 5
Reply by The Whispering Wolf

Skelita Hand Defect?

So I was fortunate enough to get a Scaris Skelita doll for Christmas. However, after I took her out of the box I noticed that she had an in…

Started by justanotherwerecat

7 Jan 5
Reply by Tula Shadowy

Scaris Draculaura bought for $22.00 locally! :)

Hello, I was having a pretty bad day today. I had to go to a medical appointment that was making me nervous, and then, the doctor gave me…

3 Jan 4

Disassemble High School playset?

Hello. I bought a used, assembled copy of the High School playset that I intend to mail to my niece as a Christmas gift. The problem is th…

Started by MistyWaves

3 Dec 27, 2018

The Ghostly Tea Party Ghouls: Cheapened even before cancellation! :(

Hello, We all know that the Ghostly Tea Party line was cancelled, but did you know that Mattel cheapened the line even before it was cance…

2 Dec 22, 2018

If you're thinking about ordering the Monster High Family Dracula and Fangelica Birthday Party Set from Amazon, DON'T, because....it's "not available," which REALLY means....

Hello, Well, I got an unpleasant, but not very surprising surprise in my e-mail Inbox today: I had ordered the Monster High Family Dracul…

1 Dec 22, 2018

Comic book....Clawdeen de Nile? : O

Hello, Comic Book....Clawdeen de Nile? LOL! I wish that I had her! http://tanglednlove.tumblr.com/post/173617682419/found-a-cleo-head-on

0 Dec 22, 2018

Mod

Negative Nancy thread - Rants, moans, complaints and general snark

yep, this isn't a place for sunshine and rainbows, this is a place for gripes. Petty and trivial or major, feel free to vent about MH relat…

Started by purple_monkfish

265 Dec 22, 2018

Is monster high actually done selling dolls?

I've seen a lot of articles saying it wasn't at toy fair so its done, but not that long ago the tree doll came out. Does anyone have any in…

Started by crazyjary

9 Dec 21, 2018
Reply by NocturnalGamer

Which Monster High doll was the last MH doll that you got?

Hello, I'll be gobsmacked if this type of a thread already exists, but I know that I can't find such a thread, so.... Which Monster High…

53 Dec 13, 2018

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service