Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Fun and Games (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mystery Deaths

ok so how the game works is you die from something unknown so the second player has to guess how you died so for example player1: i died f…

Started by monster high girl #1

6 Aug 14, 2014
Reply by ✩☣Blanket Guy (Anselite)☣✩

Tell Lies About The Person Above You

Just what the title says.  Tell a lie about the person above you.  For example, the person below me says:    Josh Impsfeld wears girls' und…

Started by Josh Impsfeld a.k.a. Johnny Gat

790 Aug 8, 2014

What if ______ came to your door?

so i start off by saying: what if ______ came to your door? and in the blank space you can add anything to a hot dog to a famous person to.…

Started by blueberrimuffin13

302 Aug 8, 2014

The Yak Game

Last night Mechelle Animata and I accidentally invented this game.Because Abbey has such an amazing voice, and a strong love of yak, we put…

Started by MadBoyCreator

6 Jul 12, 2014
Reply by GeekyGirl123

Nick-name game!(hey! That rhymes!)

So basically what you have to do is make up crazy nicknames for people on the site and make up a nickname for yourself!  Like this: Wonderl…

Started by Madel1neH234

36 Apr 5, 2014
Reply by Madel1neH234

Five Questions for You! (well, your OC)

Okay, so this is a game created by Electra. Basically, your OC answers five questions and gives five questions in return. It's really fun,…

Started by Overlady Idiots [Zena]

173 Mar 22, 2014
Reply by Ragdoll Princess

Ever Afterhigh Role play

This is an Ever After High roleplay and everyones welcome  The Scene is at the school and u can be creative and no one will judged on the i…

Started by Emo returns as an ARMY

80 Jan 20, 2014
Reply by Adrian the Mewtwo Zoomorph {Zim}

Harry Potter House Quiz - Which house did you get?

So , I tried the Harry Potter House Quiz and ended up getting Slitherin. What did you get?   Here's the link if you haven't tried it - http…

Started by Frannie

1 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by AdVick89

Monster High characters poll

I know others have done this before, but I would like to do one aswell. Which five boo's or ghouls are your favorites? Here are your choice…

Started by Jessabelle Quinton

27 Oct 3, 2013
Reply by invisibillyfan1

RSS

© 2021   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service