Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Everything Else! (135)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Surf Sweets Organic Jelly Beans (EXP during 2019, but look strange....) Is this normal?

Hello, I live in America. I recently purchased a small bag of Surf Sweets organic Jelly Beans, which don't expire until 2019, but, when I…

Started by The Whispering Wolf

4 Mar 27, 2018
Reply by purple_monkfish

I've never seen this Disney promo. trailer, but it's super cool!

Hello, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFwPyqQy9K0 The above URL is for The Disney Company's own early promo for.... "The Fox & The…

0 Jan 23, 2018

Hours in front of the computer Vs. exercise....

Hello, How many hours do you spend in front of the computer throughout your average day? Do you spend most of those hours one right after…

1 Jan 8, 2018
Reply by purple_monkfish

Can anyone help me to identify these two movies?

Hello, I am the type who loves intelligent, twisty thrillers ("The Good Student", anyone?), but there are a few that I have only seen once…

0 Jan 3, 2018

Stupid bleeping SCAMMERS! I am scared....and furious!

Hello, So, I just recently joined an online antique site, and this one person sent an e-mail to me, saying that she wanted to discuss some…

5 Dec 17, 2017
Reply by Dynastic de Nile

Mattel crashes after missing big on earnings and suspending its dividend

Toymaker Mattel Inc said it would suspend its quarterly dividend from the fourth quarter and use the money to beef up its faltering busin…

Started by C

6 Dec 4, 2017
Reply by Jesy Swift

Hasbro and Mattel are reportedly closer to creating a giant toy company

Merger talks between Hasbro and Mattel are back on again, according to a new report from The Wall Street Journal. Hasbro has made an offe…

Started by C

0 Nov 11, 2017

Did you ever believe that you met your soulmate(s)?

Hello, Did you ever believe that you met your soulmate(s)? So far, I've met at least a few guys who could have easily been my soulmates,…

8 Nov 5, 2017
Reply by The Whispering Wolf

The Spooktacular Halloween Thread!

Hello, Halloween is my favorite holiday! <3 Yesterday, I was at T.J. Maxx, and I got some....Bloody Bones candies that I'm going to tr…

7 Nov 1, 2017
Reply by The Whispering Wolf

Bullies

I you've been bullied this is the place to come and talk about ot and i know how it feels because i have been bulied to.

Started by Ashley

9 Oct 31, 2017
Reply by Moth

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service