Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Doll Care and Customizations (506)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wydowna Clothing 'Issues'

Hello everyone, this is my first post and I got into dolls very recently so let me know if there is anything Im doing wrong already :) So W…

Started by Real Men Wear Pink

0 Aug 8, 2017

Hair/Wig Wefts and Odor Respirators

I have two questions. Question 1: Does anyone know an online place to buy hair/wig wefts? I have a beauty store that does carry some but th…

Started by Molly

1 Jul 29, 2017
Reply by Jonathen345

Making Party Hair Draculaura look....normal! (A tip, but no pics)

Hello, I recently got Party Hair Draculaura, and, when I chose her, I wasn't in my right mind. LOL! That is to say that I wasn't even thin…

Started by The Whispering Wolf

1 Jul 7, 2017
Reply by 1D Lover

Making Party Hair Draculaura look....normal! (A tip, but no pics)

Hello, I recently got Party Hair Draculaura, and, when I chose her, I wasn't in my right mind. LOL! That is to say that I wasn't even thin…

Started by The Whispering Wolf

0 Jul 7, 2017

Customizing clawdia

Hey everyone! I was wondering of anyone knew how to remove clawdia lower arms? The one I have had a tough joint so I'm worried I will stret…

Started by Sinead McMahon

2 May 18, 2017
Reply by Sinead McMahon

Question About Sealants

Hi! So I'm really new to doll customization and I want to start my first doll soon. However, I'm struggling to find the right sealant. The…

Started by NovaNightengale

3 May 11, 2017
Reply by Evz

Apoxie Sculpt and Soft Vinyl Doll Legs

Can anyone tell me if Apoxie Sculpt will stick to soft vinyl legs? I've never use Apoxie Sculpt before and I want to know if it'll stick to…

Started by Molly

1 Apr 20, 2017
Reply by Kaitlyn VanMeter

Doll Armor

I am going to try to make a doll inspired by the Awoken Hunters in the game Destiny, and I will need to make futuristic battle armor. Any a…

Started by GingerLee

4 Feb 22, 2017
Reply by Srta.Tinieblas

DO you have experience with brushed yarn wigs? do i have a question for you!

I am beginning to get into the customizing dolls, and while i am scared to do a reroot , I came across the brushed yarn wig way which seems…

Started by Danielle

1 Feb 11, 2017
Reply by Jonathen345

repaint sealer question

I want to try my hand at repainting monster high dolls , and was wondering about sealants , I have a prismacolor matte fixative spray and i…

Started by Danielle

2 Feb 8, 2017
Reply by GingerLee

RSS

© 2021   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service