Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Buy, Sell, Trade (1,777)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Selling tons of older dolls! (including some SDCC, EAH, and Basics)

Hi everyone! I'm working to sell off some of my miscellaneous dolls when I was super into MH and EAH. All of these have pretty much just be…

Started by J-Rae

3 Feb 25, 2018
Reply by Maddie

Rarer MH dolls for sale: Dance Class Gil, Sig Howleen, Sig Spectra, Sig Catty, AND MORE!

Links to my craigslist adds: $15-20: https://austin.craigslist.org/tag/d/monster-high-doll-rare/... $12-15: https://austin.craigslist.…

Started by Tea.EarlGrey.Hot

1 Jan 26, 2018
Reply by Tea.EarlGrey.Hot

Selling : Basic Abbey

Price is 35€ including worldwide standard shipping (40€ if you want express shipping with a tracking number). Leave a comment if interested…

Started by Eva

0 Jan 3, 2018

Selling : Basic Robecca

Price is 35€ including worldwide standard shipping (40€ if you want express shipping with a tracking number). Leave a comment if interested…

Started by Eva

0 Jan 3, 2018

Selling : Basic Rochelle

Started by Eva

0 Jan 3, 2018

Selling : Basic Operetta

Started by Eva

0 Jan 3, 2018

BENTZEN'S EMPORIUM | PROBLEM TRANSACTION

bentzensemporium.co.uk | Bentzen's Emporium Ltd on Facebook | stores.ebay.co.uk/Bentzens-Emporium Beware of this website! I placed an order…

Started by DarkInk

1 Dec 30, 2017
Reply by Marc

Selling a ton of dolls

I'm selling all of the next dolls with all of their accessories for 35€ each including worldwide shipping. For photos, leave a comment of t…

Started by Eva

0 Dec 10, 2017

Selling a ton of dolls

I'm selling all of the next dolls with all of their accessories for 35€ each including worldwide shipping. For photos, leave a comment of t…

Started by Eva

0 Dec 10, 2017

Looking to buy or trade for 13 wishes Twyla's shoes, original werecat twins, 1st wave Lagoona's flower clip+

Looking for: 13 Wishes Twyla's shoes 13 Wishes Catty's shoes and any other accessories  Mint Werecat Twins Basic Lagoona's original flowe…

Started by MHaddict

6 Dec 10, 2017
Reply by Muinn

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service